Wanna get pinged when I release new apparel, now or later during Official? Check out the shiny new shop pinglists! It's self-editable (except for some cases, ie. mobile users; just @ me if you need assistance!) and will be preserved even after EA's wipe! It's still partially WIP, so let me know if there's any issues while I finish hammering out the details ^^
Hello everyone! Hope y'all's early access experience is going well. Though the psd templates are not yet released, I would like to volunteer myself as tribute for testing custom apparel with this piece below! It's a little something I made for one of my progens come Official, but since I don't have access to moonstones I wanted to offer slots/copies to others (or at least figure out how a customs shop would work)-- and to celebrate!
Below are apparels I've done so far!
I'll be documenting my experience at the bottom of this post if you'll join me on this endeavor, and we can work together to see how customizing our pretty wolfies goes.
Two Moons: (4 copies)
Bejeweled: (2 copies)
Apparel done so far:
The Lunar One (Joc M) (Joc F w/ Official!):
Stardust (All poses!)
Bejeweled (Kit F)
Findings/notes will go down here!
- There are two methods of giving items in PMs. Attach Items is a 1-way, while Trade is 2-way
- You can add as many poses as you want to a single design, provided you have the correct PNG for them! No more separate submissions just to painstakingly cover each breed/gender
Adding Jocol F is currently too funky to do without the templates (png gets added but offset). Will save this test run for the Jocol M, then will see if Jocol F solves itself? Will inquire to mods about Joc f if it doesn't fix later
- Ignore me being a dum-y above lol, that's the price of experimenting with templates before there's even official templates
- 29ms is the minimum pre-order cost to cover the price of purchasing and submitting for your custom (and if you want to keep one of the five copies). If you want stonks from pre-orders, you'll have to go higher
- Recommended price for Official copies (pre-runs after EA testing): no less than 50ms, default to 5-prints per token unless commissioned for less
- Once a design has been submitted and approved, it cannot be edited to include other poses. If you want to include other breeds/genders, you must do this at the start before submitting!
- Moonstone tax has been removed 12/11/22!
- I'll be referring to Trades in DMs/PMs as Private Auctions (PAs)
- Low-covering apparel's pre-order price: minimum of 30ms. Higher-covering apparel's pre-order price: minimum of 50ms. Double (or 1.5x?) price for in-stock copies already printed/ready for purchase in the store/inventory