Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Testing Custom Apparel (Interest Check/Pre-order?)

Wanna get pinged when I release new apparel, now or later during Official? Check out the shiny new shop pinglists! It's self-editable (except for some cases, ie. mobile users; just @ me if you need assistance!) and will be preserved even after EA's wipe! It's still partially WIP, so let me know if there's any issues while I finish hammering out the details ^^

Hello everyone! Hope y'all's early access experience is going well. Though the psd templates are not yet released, I would like to volunteer myself as tribute for testing custom apparel with this piece below! It's a little something I made for one of my progens come Official, but since I don't have access to moonstones I wanted to offer slots/copies to others (or at least figure out how a customs shop would work)-- and to celebrate!

Below are apparels I've done so far!

I'll be documenting my experience at the bottom of this post if you'll join me on this endeavor, and we can work together to see how customizing our pretty wolfies goes.

On Market:

Stardust: Sold
Two Moons: (4 copies)
Bejeweled: (2 copies)

Apparel done so far:

The Lunar One (Joc M) (Joc F w/ Official!):

Stardust (All poses!)

Bejeweled (Kit F)

Findings/notes will go down here!

• There are two methods of giving items in PMs. Attach Items is a 1-way, while Trade is 2-way
  • You can add as many poses as you want to a single design, provided you have the correct PNG for them! No more separate submissions just to painstakingly cover each breed/gender
  • Adding Jocol F is currently too funky to do without the templates (png gets added but offset). Will save this test run for the Jocol M, then will see if Jocol F solves itself? Will inquire to mods about Joc f if it doesn't fix later
  • Ignore me being a dum-y above lol, that's the price of experimenting with templates before there's even official templates
  • 29ms is the minimum pre-order cost to cover the price of purchasing and submitting for your custom (and if you want to keep one of the five copies). If you want stonks from pre-orders, you'll have to go higher
  • Recommended price for Official copies (pre-runs after EA testing): no less than 50ms, default to 5-prints per token unless commissioned for less
  • Once a design has been submitted and approved, it cannot be edited to include other poses. If you want to include other breeds/genders, you must do this at the start before submitting!
  • Moonstone tax has been removed 12/11/22!
  • I'll be referring to Trades in DMs/PMs as Private Auctions (PAs)
  • Low-covering apparel's pre-order price: minimum of 30ms. Higher-covering apparel's pre-order price: minimum of 50ms. Double (or 1.5x?) price for in-stock copies already printed/ready for purchase in the store/inventory

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Oooh it looks very pretty! I will definitely support this once I get my hands on enough moonstones because I'd like to see how it works too ^^

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Thank you Milkshake! ^^

Oh, and more note for everyone, if you'd rather wait until Official to mess around with customs, I'd be happy to ping when the time comes (and do previews in the interim!) Just note that price may change a little once the site's launched, since everyone's still figuring other stuff out

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I saw this on the discord! It looks great!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Thank you! ^//^

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Ooooh so pretty! Totally fits my vibe of my eventual wolf pups.
Yeah, I'll take a slot. Whenever you feel like making 'em, now or after launch. ^^

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

You know what, I think I'll also take a slot!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Awesome! Thank you both, got y'all down for a slot each

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I've thought up another curious point, in the interim: Does apparel having more poses make it more likeable, or less rare? Would you rather buy apparel that can go with both poses of a breed, or rather can be applied to all current breeds?

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

(can't ping/mention Sadi-t fsr?)

@Dracowolfie if y'all have the 28ms, then we are accepting payments now for the slots! If you know one more person or are interested in an extra slot yourself, then please let me know. We're just one slot away from this first run's submission! ^^

Once successfully gone through, I'll send the copies through DMs. If a bug or glitch eats yours, then let me/the mods know!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Oh okay awesome! HmmmMm hmm hmm. Okay, because I want them made and it suits me, I will totally take two. :D
This is also a good opportunity for me to practice how to send things, so, expect moonstones in a moment!

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees