Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
BunnyMellows Furry Commissions! {USD only atm}

Current Sale:

$5usd off eye close ups!

Please no super bright or neon characters at this time, I have covid and it's very visually stressful on my eyes right now 🙃

Animated Eye Close Up's

Standard Wiggle: $15usd (+$3usd per additional frame}

Full Color Wiggle: $30usd (+$7usd per additional frame)

Bongo Cat YCH

Standard: $15usd

Animated Wings/Tail: + $10-15 per

Gift Box YCH

p2u Base by Rancid Art Studio

$10usd

Discord/Telegram Emote/Stickers

P2U base by Arcadec0re - Canine & Feline only (any species changes falls in Heavy Edits)

No/Minimal Edits: $5usd each ($45 for all 10)

Heavy Edits: $7.50-10usd each ($70-90usd for all 10)

Ref Sheets

P2U base by Rancid Art Studio (main), p2u base by RAS, Nekoshiba & Melyuni (Interest Items), p2u base by RAS, CozyCatStudio & Purim (Outfits)

Single

Couples

A singles ref is a ref for a single character in the selected tier with all interest items, outfits, close ups, and add-onsA couples ref is 2 single characters ref sheets of the selected tier, as well as a ref with both characters together with all major views (doesn't include items, outfits, or any of the add-on options)

Tier 0 - Single $25USD

Double sided view, back view, eye or mouth close up & color palette

Tier 0 - Couple $45USD

2x Double sided view, back view, eye or mouth close up & color palette

Tier 1 - Single $35USD

Double sided view, eye view, back view, mouth view, palette, 2 items

Tier 1 - Single $65USD

2x Double sided view, eye view, back view, mouth view, palette, 2 items

Tier 2 - Single $45USD

Double sided view, eye view, back view, mouth view, palette, 4 items

Tier 2 - Single $80USD

2x Double sided view, eye view, back view, mouth view, palette, 4 items

Tier 3 - Single $55USD

Double sided view, eye view, back view, mouth view, palette, 10 items, any other important info/views (horns, hands, feathers, etc)

Tier 3 - Single $100USD

2x Double sided view, eye view, back view, mouth view, palette, 10 items, any other important info/views (horns, hands, feathers, etc)

Tier 4 - Single $65USD

Double sided view, eye view, back view, mouth view, palette, 15 items, any other important info/views (horns, hands, feathers, etc)

Tier 4 - Single $120USD

2x Double sided view, eye view, back view, mouth view, palette, 15 items, any other important info/views (horns, hands, feathers, etc)

Body Type Options

Hair Options

Jinx {C}
Critter <P>

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Itty-Bitties

$20usd each

Modified to fit your character(s) furry anthro only possxm patreon base

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@BunnyMellow

Hello! I’m interested in getting a bongo cat for one of my wolves, including the custom apparel (anatomy changes) that I haven’t submitted yet. I don’t have the reference finished yet, though. Could I hold a slot until I’ve finished it? I could also possibly pay you in advance instead! (I’d be putting a lot of trust in you, so please be aware of that!)

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@wolfbyte

If you're fine with paying after this weekend I can do that ^^

I personally don't like taking pre-payment outside of around when I'm ready in my queue for something, but I'm away tomorrow for work and the weekend to do Christmas prep at my parents so wouldn't have my work stuff with me (would also give some time for your custom apparel to get approved)

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

That works for me! The issue isn’t that the apparel isn’t approved, it’s that the art isn’t done. So I can’t provide an accurate reference for you to draw my progen with.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@wolfbyte ohhhh thats understandable then still!

I pinged you on discord btw (a probably easier platform to get ahold of me on weekends and work nights)

But yeah, If things aren't done by the time you want to pay I have no issues just popping you in my trello queue and prioritizing you on a day I'm not at work (I only have 3 shifts after tomorrow for the next 2 weeks so that shouldnt be a problem)

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

That works for me! Good luck with your shifts!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@BunnyMellow

I am so sorry for the late reply. Things suddenly got pretty crazy, but I should’ve updated you. I’ve finished the reference to the point where it’s usable! The wings are a cleaned up sketch, so I apologize that that part isn’t absolutely complete.

Also, and let me know if this is too much to ask, but could I get an itty bitty instead of the bongo cat? I’d prefer the first base, but if the lineart could be modified to show a bit more separation between the legs, that would be great! I’d prefer with clothes, but if that’s too much I’d be fine without. If this is too much to ask, then I apologize.

Let me know, how much I need to pay, which email I should send the money to, and if I should share any more information.

Have a wonderful day!

Without clothes:

With clothes:

Quote (Coming Soon)
19 days ago

@wolfbyte

sorry for the late response, between the holidays and a really sudden loss of my beloved bun I wasn't really checking any platforms or games much so I'm just now seeing this!

If you're still wanting it done, with the requested additions I could do it for $30usd (between the lineart edits and the clothing it would take me over an hour to do, so trying to keep that into account for myself)

As mentioned, my bun did pass away this last week, so my personal time to do things is affected occasionally by like- bad depression and stuff at the fact, so I do apologize if the wait time is a bit longer than anticipated if you opt to get one still (I can't see it being more than a week max for me to get it done still, the other coms ive had in queue are usually started asap on good brain days and then finished before i go to bed)

Quote (Coming Soon)
19 days ago

@BunnyMellow

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is incredibly devastating. I hope things will get better soon for you.

I completely understand if things will take longer. Take as long as you need!

Please PM me your email so I can send you the money, I’m totally okay with paying more for your amazing art!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 2
Trees