Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
[EA only] KS companion giveaway!

**Finished!!**

Hello! I'm giving away 1 of each of the kickstarter companions!

To enter:

• Post in this thread your favourite thing about Lorwolf so far, or what you're excited for at launch!

Rules:

• This giveaway is for early access only - the winner will not receive the companions on launch but I may host another giveaway after launch :)
  • 1 entry per player
  • There will be 1 winner would will receive all 5 companions
  • Giveaway will end 9th December 12:00pm Lorwolf time - winner will be drawn soon after!
  • Winner will be chosen via random number generator

Good luck! :D

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Arena arena arena arena arena arena arena arena arena arena arena arena arena (and campaign)

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

hi my favorite thing would have to be thecampaign

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

My favorite things are just the vibe of Lorwolf and the arena :D

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

i love the art, and the general site layout! its so nice on the eyes

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Besides the custom apparel, I love how rewarding/fun fishing feels!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I love the story path it's interesting n fun also adore both the Volmyr breeds n Baccus breeds they're awesome

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Been really enjoying the campaign so far! It's helped me out a ton with fleshing out my progen (the one I consider canon, at least) and generally has been a really good timesink when I've got absolutely nothing to do :D

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I am personally loving the campaign as the story is really interesting. I also really like the fishing minigame.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

My favorite thing about Lorwolf so far is the campaign to be honest

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I'm just excited for a new game in general and one that focuses on wolves. I feel like it has a lot of potential and it's interesting coming in at the beginning….

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees