Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
regret breeding my progens

seeing the lil “eden is pregnant” be making me hella dysphoric ToT

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Eden is… currently looking into adoption*

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@obsidian if i could change it to that i would ToT

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

ooooh hmm sounds like we might need just silhouette scrolls/changes in addition to the breed change items, so you could swap your progens' gender if you want but still keep their images the same. Either way though, I feel you D:

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

there is a sex change item XD its just the wording making me uncomfortable not the gender (since theres no nonbinary option in this game anyways aha) idk what I expected tho since its not like wolves lay eggs (unless…👀 bird/dragon wolves-)

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Yeah, I built my (female) progen off my (genderqueer) fursona and seeing her/xem pregnant was *distorted smile**

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

wish there was a way to use the female pose while having the wolf be male, haha. the pregnant/in labour/etc words make me a tad uncomfortable but i prefer the female pose for a lot of the breeds u-u

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees