Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Derp Woof Adopts - MS | NYP Pebbles

Hello and welcome!
I'm offering adorable little derp woof adopts as you can see below!

[3/3 Slots Currently Available]

I currently have Bracchus available, with Jocol, Kit, and Lupin to be available soon and the remaining breeds eventually. I will not be drawing apparel, items, or skins on wolves so please bear this in mind—it will be the wolves only so I do not have to adjust the base! This may change in the future.

Payment is upfront. Once the order has been confirmed, please send the agreed upon payment and I will begin my work. Upon completion you will receive a 500x500 pixel and 300x300 pixel version of your adopt, two versions for each—one with and without a white border.

You are free to use the art on your or your wolf's profile(s) but I ask that you do not post them to social media unless you properly credit and link to my tumblr: Pancakelewoof. You may not claim my work as your own, use it for commercial use, edit or alter my work, or use it in any way I deem inappropriate.

PRICING

50 Moonstones
OR Name Your Price with Pebbles*

* I reserve the right to decline if your offer does not interest me.

ORDER FORM
Copy and paste (or provide the necessary info for) the below prompts and fill out the blanks when placing an order.

♣ Payment Type/Offer:
♣ Wolf's Image or URL:
♣ Angy Eyebrows?:

Slots

1. x x x

2. x x x

3. x x x

PING LIST

Slot AvailabilityNew Breeds
N/ARune—Lupin
Zhongli—Volmyr
Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

May I get 2 adopts for my bracchus progens?

I can offer 92 moonstones and 5k pebbles!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=283

https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=328

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@WitchyyWeasel Sure! They're such pretty babies~

As a special bonus for being my first customer, I'll give you a two for one discounted deal at the cost of a flat 90 MS! ^ ^
If you're okay with this, please send the Moonstones over—don't worry about the pebbles!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

AAAA thank you! I’ll send them right over!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Awesome, got ‘em! Thank you @WitchyyWeasel! I’ll have those to you soon. ^ ^

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Pancake

is for me? :pleading:

Payment: 50MS!

Wolf: my Boy

https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=63

Angy?: yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Achilles Oh mah gawd! Is you~! :hee:

And sure, I absolutely can do! ^ ^ Since it doesn't require me altering the base, would you like me to include the scars on his snout?

If you would be so kind as to send payment I'll go ahead and add you to the list! ^ ^

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Pancake

i would love that!! if it also doesn’t alter the base, could I get his nose pink as well? I’m happy to tack on some pebbles for the trouble!!

And of course! PM incoming <3

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Achilles

I can do that, absolutely! And no extra cost, so don't worry about that. ^ ^

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@WitchyyWeasel

Finished! ^ ^ Thank you so much, Witchy!

500x500: No Outline | White Outline
500x500: No Outline | White Outline

300x300: No Outline | White Outline
300x300: No Outline | White Outline

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 2
Trees