Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Interest Check: The Anti-Pageant

HI i made this joke in the discord but i think it would be funny to run a little monthly “ugly duckling” contest in opposition to the pageant hehe. users would enter especially……Interesting wolves and cubs (their own ofc!), with the last week of the month being open to voting and having the winner be picked at the end! i would see about offering some little prizes, most likely currency or art :) please lmk if you'd find sth like this fun to do!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Feels like this would be best suited to the Suggestions forum because yes, an Anti-pageant sounds like it would be a fun way to show off the wackier side of things when you have funky coloured wolves.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Oooo yeah this should be in the suggestions forum, because agreed, I would love that!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

it wouldnt be like. a site-run thing is why it's not in there! i'd wanna run it as a little forum game here :) just a usermade thing, not an official site feature. i have the selfish motive of wanting to look at some silly dogs

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Oooh hehe that is a good idea too!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Heck yeah, count me in

Honestly I don't see it as a site feature, as it's nature is being a joke and could potentially hurt some unknowing poor souls haha, but as a community thing it have my full support

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Loved the idea. Let the fuglies shine!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

OH YES YES YES! This is going to be really cool full support as a forum game :D

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

oh this would be hilarious as a forum game or an April Fool's gag

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

HECK yes, let’s show off our hideous unconventionally-pretty woofs :elmofirewolf:

I also suggest that art prizes be equally terrible/stunning, in 5-minute MSpaint style, to fit the, er, theme. (And very much volunteer my own, aherm, Epique Skillz(TM) if you go this route ;V)

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

SUPER into this idea! I feel in my bones that there will be some Very Ideal and Pretty (Ugly) babies pop up in my den, and if beta was any indicator of my tastes they will inevitably be my sentimental faves lol

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 2
Trees