Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
hello !!

Hi !! I just joined today :] I had an eye on the beta but was too busy to ever get around to joining. I'm from Flight Rising and first heard about the site from some friends over there! I've been needing a new game to occupy my time, when I'm burnt out of my pixel dragons… I have an irrational fear of dogs irl, but brightly coloured online wolves are very cool LOL

This game looks very fun so far, looking forward to figuring out all the mechanics and everything! Outside of pet games I also adore drawing and music, along with a love for ufology and linguistics (two very different things, I know). Looking forward to meeting the community here!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago
Quiche
She/They
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 8
Forum Comments: 106

Hiya Hunt! Welcome to Lorwolf! Bright wolves unite! We hope you enjoy playing the game and the community!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Hello and welcome! :D
I had never heard the term ufology, that was fun to google. I'm pretty fascinated by all of that too, but it's also intimidating. Mostly because of all the wild mysteries!

Hope you enjoy your time here, and it's awesome that this gives you a way to interact with canines in a way you are comfortable with. ^^

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees