Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Heya!

Hey there! I'm ScreethTheMoth, or just screeth! I've been watching this since the Kickstarter started- but I was too nervous to talk to people and had no money to support and get all the benefits.

But anyways I'm happy to say I'm here now! And I'm happy to say I'll be staying a long while :]
here's a lil info:

-Any pronouns

-Love to make some new friends and have people to talk to!

-Likes to grind stuff for food and pebbles, so if you need any food- now or when the game fully comes out- ill happily give ya some!

-I adore pastel and food themed wolves!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Hello! I haven't been able to make an introduction post yet since I am also busy doing the grind

I'm slowly starting to run out of food, but I still have a lot of water. It's nice of you to offer and I'm sure people will appreciate it! I also find your wolves super cute - I had no idea what I was doing with mine, so they look pretty random haha. Hope to see you around~

edit: also, half of my post disappeared lol, give me a bit. Should put that as a bug.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago
Quiche
She/They
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 8
Forum Comments: 106

Welcome to Lorwolf, Screeth!

It's great to have you here! And your pastel wolves look adorable!

We hope you enjoy playing and exploring Loria!

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees