Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Hello! I'm Noella :)

My name is Noella, I'm a she/her. I play on occasion. I love casual/grinding games and this one was referred to be by a friend! I think this game has a lot of potential! I'm looking forward to meeting and being a part of the community and watching it grow!

Things I do in my off time:

1. Video games
  2. Reading
  3. Watching movie/tv
  4. Art
  5. Coding
  6. Napping

Always looking for game friends!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Hello~ I'm actually in class right now and I'm just waiting for my turn to present haha. I also happen to like casual/grinding games so I'm just here in Lorwolf like oh no….slow progression (something that I've been looking for in mobile games lol).

I also love playing video games in my spare time, which ones do you play, or what consoles do you usually play on? (if not PC). I don't read too often but I am a literature student, so I've just been reading for school hahahaha.

Looking forward to seeing you around~

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago
1 month ago

@Peony

I play a lot of open world stuff. I've played stuff like Assassins Creed Valhalla, Red Dead Redemption 2, Planet Zoo, etc. I also play other animal games like Rival Stars Horse racing, Wolvden, and I play a forum version of Dungeons and Dragons. For grinding, I've played Warframe, Destiny 2, Diablo 3 etc. Most breeding or grinding I play to pass time. I mainly love the idea of mining resources.

The consoles I play are PS4 and I had an Xbox one at one point but then I sold it so now I just play PC mostly since xbox gamepass is universal like that. Lately I've been playing stuff off steam.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Noella

Late reply sorry, was in the middle of class xD

That's really cool! Though unfortunately I can't play those kinds of games because of the camera angle, it makes me dizzy xD I've tried Wolvden a bit but didn't stick with it too long. I guess I go back to Dappervolk and Flight Rising every now and then lol. A forum version of Dungeons and Dragons is super cool! I've heard of Warframe and have watched my SO play that :D

And that's true, it's useful that the Xbox gamepass is on the PC as well. I mostly play on the Switch, have been mostly a Nintendo person ever since I was a kid, but I look forward to getting a better PC in the future so I can actually play more games there.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago
Quiche
She/They
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 8
Forum Comments: 106

Welcome to Lorwolf, Noella!

A forum version of DnD sounds exciting! I'm obsessed with watching Critical Role!

We're glad you think Lorwolf has potential, so we hope you enjoy playing and exploring Loria!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Thank you! I definitely am enjoying it. Now that I better understand the mechanics and ways to obtain items, I can say it's likely the best one where I can say I'm making progress.

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees