Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
hello! :D

hello, i'm artem! i heard about lorwolf from flight rising a while ago, and i finally got to sign up :D i really enjoy casual/virtual pet games, so you'll probably see me around more often ^^

i enjoy drawing and tend to be drawn toward grindy-ish games! i'm not a very interesting person, but if you wanna ramble about an interest of your's i'd be happy to listen ^^

always looking for friends! looking forward to becoming part of the community :D

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Welcome to Lorwolf!

Like you, I also enjoy grinding games. While I haven't played flight rising, I've always been into virtual pet raising since I started one on ChickenSmoothie as an example hehe. Look forward to seeing you around!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago
Quiche
She/They
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 8
Forum Comments: 106

Welcome to Lorwolf, Artem!

Another fellow artist to the site is great news! What kind of grindy games do you like? (I love Black Desert Online for grinding, mmorpgs in general!)

We hope you enjoy exploring and playing here in Loria. Take care!

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees