Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Xesei's Art Shop

Welcome to my Art Shop!
My name is Xesei and I love to draw canines
I'm self-taught and have been drawing for 7 years digitally.
Have a look around and see if my style is worth your shiny rocks! <3

My recent art examples: https://imgur.com/a/zyZ5LLy
A Lorwolf art example from 12/3/2022: Jewels

Since the game is still unfolding I will have deals up! Nothing currency related till I get a hang of the economy.
I also have USD Commissions available! Message me for a link to my carrd. <3

I am in search of:
Nothing rn! Not sure what i need more of yet lol

Current status: Closed

Working on: 1 Starter for — (Sketch in progress)

Queue:
1 Starter for — (Sketch in progress)
2 Starters for Achilles (Sketch Finished)

Feel free to send a post here for a deal or message me!
Thank you for reading! <3

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Xesei

Omg, your art is INCREDIBLE!!! I would love to work out something!!! I’ve got plenty of MS, and a little bit of a USD budget (probably not what your art is worth, I’m afraid!), so I would love to work out a deal for art of one (or both!) of my starters!!

https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=63

https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=110

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I would be interested in commissioning you depending on price. Your art is so beautiful.

:3

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Achilles

Ah thank you so much! I'm pretty flexible with USD commissions but I'm also willing to take MS (I'm not sure what those are but I'll probably figure it out soon lol)

But yeah I can do both the starters! ^^

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Kaishouh

Thank you! And I'll try to be reasonable when the economy settles but right now I'm gonna close openings till I finish some :D I'll ping again when I'm done!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Xesei

MS is moonstones, the premium currency! The going rate on those seems to be a little out of wack still, so I’m happy to pay USD :>

If you’re up to it, I’d love to commission a full body colored piece, with the two of them laying together and booping noses and generally being lovey dovey with one another. I’m definitely flexible on that, though!! If you’d rather not do full bodies atm I totally understand and am happy to discuss other ideas :D

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Achilles

Oh right my brain doesn't convert the abbrevs yet ^^' USD might just be easier for now but if any of the prices are a problem let me know I can change them around till I get some set MS prices! :D I can pm you more on that~

Other than that yes I'd love to do the fullbodies with that description! Is there any specific background you would like the scene to be?

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Xesei

i took a look at your prices, and I’m totally fine paying USD!! I have a little bit more budget than I thought i did, but you’re welcome to DM me! (Or I can send my discord, if that’s easier!)

if you don’t want to do a full background, just light blue background, but if you’re okay doing a simple one, I’d love to have them laying in a field of grass and little blue flowers!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Achilles

Awesome! Yeah discord would help a ton for speedy replies, the forums here are still very new to me~
Already tossed you dm but I'll continue and send my discord there :D

I'll try out the field background then, see how it fits with the characters! ^^

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees