Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
wild wolf luckiness

Has anyone collected more than two wild wolves yet? I personally have three as of right now and I want to know the luck everyone else is having! sorry if this belongs somewhere else btw

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I stopped keeping track of how many I encountered, but it was a bunch. No successful recruitments though.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

As of right now I've found a total of 101 and have befriended 6 of them. so according to that the odds of befriending one would be around 1 in 17. 100 is a pretty small sample though, so I'll keep counting them to see. ^^

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I've still only had a single wolf encounter out of all my grinding, no new wolves yet TTuTT||

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I haven't kept track of how many I've encountered, but so far I've only had luck with befriending 1 (my very first encounter). I traded it for a temporary Bracchus scroll.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Oh goodness, I wish I had luck with wolf encounters. First day I was grinding for five hours and only encountered two wolves! Got a bit more encounters through the sixth and seventh hours. Out of them all I was only successful in getting a single one.

I have terrible luck apparently.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I guess I have bad luck too ahaha. I feel like I’ve been online almost all of yesterday and today so far and have only had 4 or 5 encounters, none successful. I am amazed that you have 3 already OP!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

i've befriended two so far - horrible luck finding them in the first place, though. only seen four total.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Have gotten about 20 encounters now, 0 made friends.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

After using the “Wild wolf finding guide” way of ‘finding’ WW for a number of hours, i've found so so so many WW, and i finally managed to befriend one.

Not my preferred color scheme but gods bless i'll take what i can get at this point.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago
Trees