Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Middleman services from LW's Head Moderator

Come the full launch I shall be here to be your middle man! The service is, of course, free and available for most pet sites, such as FR, DV, CS, etc.

How does this work?

• Either one of the trading partners contacts me anytime between now and the time of the trade to request the service.
  • I will need the LW ID/username and the ID/username of the other site's account for both traders - this can wait until the actual trade.
  • You will also have to tell me what the agreement is, this must be confirmed by both traders - the confirmation can wait until the actual trade.
  • Traders must send their part to me.
  • Once all items are received, and both sides confirmed, I will send the items/currency to their recipient.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Honestly, potentially with hundreds of players taking you up on this service, on top of moderating the forums, are you sure you would have enough time to process requests?

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees