Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Wolves of Mystery Apparel

Welcome to Mysterious Wolf CAs!

Hello! I am Lykos and welcome to my custom apparel shop. I offer a wide variety of options to everyone from public CAs to commissions. Even commissions have several options to fit what you desire! Please feel free to browse around, ask questions, and request restocks. Just note that I have to pay for this stuff myself, so it might be awhile before a restock is made available. Oh, and my PMs are always open to questions and requests from this shop regardless of what my profile says!

My Terminology

This is just some language you may see me use and what it means. You can use your own, but note I might not recognize some since I’ll be referr to things using my own for clearer differentiation.

• Designers/Designer CA: A CA which is commissioned by a specific player.
  • Commissioner Fee: The fee which a user pays for a Designer commission. This does not include the required CAT.
  • CA Set: A set of separate CAs intended to be used together but sold separately for versatility. CA sets do not clip with one another but may with other items.
  • CA Singles: A CA which is sold on its own and not intended to go with anything else. These may or may not clip with other items.

CA Sponsors

What is sponsoring an item? Sponsoring an item is for those that want an item NOW rather than when I get the funds (which can take quite awhile). It costs one CAT to sponsor.

Limitations

• One sponsor per run. You can sponsor multiple runs if you’d like (though I’m not sure why you would).

Benefits

• Item is run immediately (no wait).
  • Get refunded for the CAT and pay nothing extra for the item you receive (not even a preorder cost).

General Information

• Ping me for my attention.
  • Items will be available after launch. Designers will require players to give the necessary CATs for submission before they can be submitted. Users paying in moonstones will need to include their payment with the CAT.
  • Questions and inquiries are always welcome here or via PM.
  • I accept requests, but that doesn’t mean the request will be done. Interest will dictate that for recolors, and new gender and breed requests. For apparel requests which have a set theme or idea, I will decide if I think it could sell well or if I like it. Note that requests are not Designers and will be made to my liking.
  • Preorders are 10ms lower than shop price and will be sent via private trades. All copies after initial preorders will be shop price.
  • I will do previews as I am able, but I will not include other apparel items in previews at this time. Just ask!
  • Feel free to ask to be on ping lists, both for existing or potential/future items. I’ll make new lists as the demand arises.

Designer CAs

What is a Designer CA? A Designer CA is a CA item commissioned by another player. Normally these are personal use items but, in some cases, they might be public. You can see the differences below, but there are four categories I use to determine what a CA involves: Designers (standard CA which includes companions), Recolor (personal Recolor of a pre-existing apparel item I have created that is not a Designer already), Background (a scene which goes behind the wolf), and Tattoo (rather than apparel, this is a design that rests underneath the shadow and lineart layers).

In rare cases, an item’s original design might be requested to be altered too. These are also options for Designers, but they do vary wildly. Some may be so slight and not alter the original colors to the point of being the cost of a recolor while others can be so drastic that they cost more than a tattoo.

Pricing

Pricing will vary based on what type of Designer you’re looking to get, the availability of the item and the complexity. With that in mind, the following are basic estimates and may vary based on what you wish to have made. Price quotes may increase if, during creation, you add more items/complexity to the Designer. Prices listed below are subject to change as I see fit but your quoted price will not change unless you have made the aforementioned changes.

Designer Backgrounds:

• 1 CAT per Separate Item[1]
  • 200ms Base Price ($20 USD)

Designer CAs & Companions:

• 150ms Base Price ($15 USD)

Designer Tattoos:

• 100ms Base Price ($10 USD)

Designer Recolors & Alterations:

• 1 CAT per Recolor[2]
  • 50ms Base Price ($5 USD)

[1] Separate items are determined by the separation of said CAs. For instance, a user may commission a dress with jewelry as an outfit but choose for the dress to be submitted as if they are separate items. This would mean you need one CAT for the dress and one for the jewelry. Please note that items requested to be able to be used separately may have clipping problems if you wish for them to overlap.

[2] Per Recolor refers to CA sets which go together but are submitted as separate items. For instance, the Archaic Bone Collector set is submitted as four separate items but is guaranteed to not clip with each respective piece. If you want a recolor of the cage and skull, that would require two CAs.

Availability Options

Availability refers to limited or private. Private is considered the “default” or “standard” option since that is generally what is desired and what other shops do.

Private:

• A private Designer is the standard single or double print that most users choose. Double prints are usually reserved for commissioner (your copy) and artist (a copy for me which is never sold) when the Designer is private but this isn’t always the case and is up to the commissioner. These are generally not reprinted past initial prints.

Limited:

• A limited Designer is usually for alterations to the original item’s design. This option allows me to reprint the item a number of times decided by the commissioner. In turn, the commissioner can eventually earn back the commissioner fee in moonstones, sales permitting (even to eventually make a constant profit from sales). They will earn half of each sale but must provide the CATs each time the item needs to be submitted. The commissioner can choose to no longer have me print the item at any given time.
  • Limited Designers are discounted by 15%.
  • Designer recolors cannot be limited.
Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

For Sale

More than one run may be done if the list can be filled enough. You can be on the list multiple times if you want, but extra copies will be on the end of the list (to prioritize everyone get at least one copy first). Market prices are +10ms in comparison to preorders.

Archaic Bone Collector Set (4 Parts)

Currently Fits: Bracchus M

Archaic Bone Collector Skull: 60ms (In Stock)

1. Me
  2. Open Slot
  3. Open Slot
  4. Open Slot
  5. Open Slot

Archaic Bone Collector Cage: 60ms (In Stock)

1. Me
  2. Open Slot
  3. Open Slot
  4. Open Slot
  5. Open Slot

Archaic Bone Collector Claws: 50ms Preorder

1. Me
  2. Open Slot
  3. Open Slot
  4. Open Slot
  5. Open Slot

Archaic Bone Collector Guards: 50ms Preorder

1. Me
  2. Open Slot
  3. Open Slot
  4. Open Slot
  5. Open Slot

Oceanside Silken Rings Set (4 Parts)

Currently Fits: Volmyr F

Oceanside Silken Nose Ring: 45ms (In Stock)

1. Me
  2. Open Slot
  3. Open Slot
  4. Open Slot
  5. Open Slot

Oceanside Silken Drapes: 35ms Preorder

1. Me
  2. Open Slot
  3. Open Slot
  4. Open Slot
  5. Open Slot

Oceanside Silken Anklets: 35ms Preorder

1. Me
  2. Open Slot
  3. Open Slot
  4. Open Slot
  5. Open Slot

Oceanside Silken Trail: 35ms Preorder

1. Me
  2. Open Slot
  3. Open Slot
  4. Open Slot
  5. Open Slot

Vibrant Corvid (1 Part): 60ms (In Stock)

Currently Fits: Bracchus F, Jocol M, Kit F, Lupin F/M, Zerda F/M

Bleached Bone Collector Skull: 60ms (In Stock)

Public Recolor Sponsor by WolfByte.

Currently Fits: Bracchus M

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Works in Progress

No image means the item is planned but not ready for view. Sketches are not a good example of the final item/s but give an idea of the vibe or design aimed for.

Tribal Feather Set

Fossil Banner Set

Desert Wastes Set

Dire Wolf

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Ping Lists

These lists are for my use only. Please do not use these for yourself.

New Apparel:

@Summits

Catalogue

Desinger CAs

These will not be reprinted except by request of the commissioner.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Please let me know if you're not done reserving so I can delete this post but could I be on your pinglist for new apparels? I'm loving the bone apparel.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Summits

Thats all I’m claiming for the thread, no worries!

Sure! ^^ Thank you, I’m glad you like it. c:

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Update:

Bone Collector is now lined and will be colored and shaded, I hope, by the end of the day. How items are displayed in the set doesn’t mean I’ll be piecing them that way!

Pieces will be available as:

• Skull
  • Cage (Chest + Neck + Back + Tail)
  • Claws (Front Limbs)
  • Boots (Back Limbs)
Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

The Archaic Bone Collector set is up for preorder!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Summits

I forgot to ping you. Whoops.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Lykos

Hello! How much would a white-cream custom recolor of the skull cost to do?

Edit: And the spine/ribs piece recolored white-cream as well!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@WolfByte

The tokens to get them submitted + 50ms for both (25 each). ^^

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 2
Trees