Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Hello LGBTQ+ community

Hello folks from queer walks of life :D

I thought it would be nice to see how many other LGBTQ+ players there are here in EA. Post below and introduce yourself and maybe give us some fun facts about you?

My name is Gray, I use he/him pronouns, and I'm a transmasculine guy in my 20s who lives with my lovely boyfriend and fellow Lorwolf player @python. I love dogs, naps, and reading, not necessarily in that order. I enjoy collecting books, stuffed animals, pretty rocks, and most other soft and/or shiny things.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Howdy howdy howdy
I'm ratbite/red/rat ; I use she/her pronouns and my Lorwolves are as gay as I am lmao

I do a lot of art! I don't have any for sale right now because everything i'd get would be wiped after EA ends, but I plan on opening a little shop afterwards. Pretty psyched to be here. Uhhh I have a cat who is fifteen pounds and isn't overweight because he's just a large fella.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago
1 month ago

Hello all!

I'm nonbinary and use they/them pronouns exclusively. I'm also asexual and very probably aromantic on top of that. I've been in a polyamorous relationship with my wife and her husband for almost 15 years now. My wife is in the process of signing up right now, but our husband has no interest in pet games so he won't be here.

Pretty excited to be here and see Lorwolf grow.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Heya! I’m harpyja, or harpy if that’s easier to spell/remember. I’m just a queer person nearing 30 (oh god) who likes wolves. They/them or ve/vir/vir, please!

My favorite animals of all time are birds. Birds and Undertale comprise most of my brain space. I love to write, but have been on a hiatus for the past several months. I’m also trying to teach myself how to draw. It’s… going.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Heck yeah queer fam :D I'm a happily queer ace, work on an organic farm with lots of other queers (seriously, the only straight ones are the couple who own the place xD), and engage in way too much craft hobbies in my spare time.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Greetings and salutations. You can call me Enforcer. [they/them or xe/xem] I have information on my profile, but put shortly, I am an unfathomable genderless entity who is also an emo dudebro. Agender with transmasc tendencies. Diamoric because that's the closest label to noncommittal shrug. Aromantic. Probably also ace-spec? Who knows? Who cares?

If you want me to regale you with more information than you've ever cared to know, ask me about Falling In Reverse or Pokemon Go; those are my two biggest hyperfixations at the moment. Other things I enjoy include other petsites, art/character stuff/HTML (you can see the products of these on my Neocities @ https://draggianuniverse.neocities.org), reptiles (I teach online classes about reptiles and mythology to gifted middle schoolers as, like, my job), and the whole space of “edge" in general. In the emo/2000s sense; what folks are calling “edgelords” these days are just mean and also an affront to the foundations of the subculture itself.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Hiii everyone. I’m nonbinary + agender I suppose. I use they/them pronouns. I’m another pan + poly person, in love with everyone ahaha.
I’m a 3D character artist in my mid-twenties, and I otherwise spend my time with my dog doing various activities, gardening and plant-caring, watching documentaries, and playing video games. I prefer digital spaces to in-person social spaces, but yet I’m very into the outdoors and camping. I’m also very into different alt/goth/punk fashion, and am always seen in spikes and bats and big boots. Handmade clothes and accessories are the best.

Oh and hah, I too am a big fan of Falling Reverse! Mostly just musically now, but I’ve seen them in concert a couple times many years back and have a hat signed by everyone that I got at Warped Tour in 20…13? 2012 or 2013 I think. Am not as heavy into band life as I used to be, but I still love all the music! Motionless in White + Bring Me The Horizon as well are still constantly in my listening rotation. :D Lately though I’ve been on a huge kid of super old jazz / country / folk / swing spawned by a meeting-obsession with Fallout‘s music. (The game)

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

since my boyfriend called me out lmao

hiya! i'm python or py for short and i use he/him pronouns. the goober @Gray who started this thread is my lovely boyfriend!

i'm a 20-something trans masc who spends far too much time gaming, listening to music, and doing word searches in bed. part of the chronic pain gang and living my best supermarket nyoom cart life <3

can't wait to see lorwolf grow! it's already come so far from the beta :D

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Howdy everyone! I'm a gray-ace/biromantic nonbinary trans man, but that's a mouthful so I usually just call myself queer. My pronouns are he/they, and I'm in my early twenties!

I can never think of much to say about myself, I'm just a silly little guy who writes a lot of Pokemon fanfic and spends way too much time messing around on petsites (some of y'all might know me from Flight Rising, where I go by the same username). I'm eager to see how this site develops and have some good times here!

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees