Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Quiche
She/They
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 8
Forum Comments: 106
Show off your fave puppy!

Our first batch of puppies are arriving shortly! Which of your puppies are your favourite? Do you have a theme or story for them already? Or just wanting to lurk in bliss of all these fluffy puppies tumbling about?

My fave baby is: Snowball

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Kinda hard to choose, but I think my favorite has to be Frog!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I only got 2 pups in my litter., but I like this girl best. It won't let me post picture of my wolf…

So here is link: https://lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=3459

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Got this cutie in the lot! Debating whether to keep her or not

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I had 4 puppies, and they are all excellent little green cuties to me, but I can't decide which of these two I like more:

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Slurpie, story is still a wip but I hope I get more cuties like him and his sister!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I'm loving all of the new puppies! This one is my favorite out of four… but mainly because aside from his eyes he has the exact colors and patterns of my fav progen who I've been in love with since I first created him in the demo.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

My progens are fairly far apart so most of the pups look like clowns. This one managed to avoid that, though:

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

My progens had four silly little puppies! I haven't named them yet but I think this one's my favorite.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

All three of my new puppies are adorable to me but I absolutely love this little guy! ^-^

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Slush, the little odd one out of her siblings

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 2
Trees