Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Cool Custom Creations

Please ping me!

Shop is: OPEN

Recolors are: OPEN

Custom Customs are: CLOSED

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago
1 month ago

Currently Available

In Custom Apparel Store:

Dreamkeeper’s Halo - 50ms

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Rules

Payment

-3 slots in each run must be paid as 50ms, but the fourth and fifth slots can be paid as either 50ms or 110kp.

-Custom customs, however, have a higher price (see below post).

-Once I receive the copies, they will be sent as a trade to the slot holders. The payment will be sent in response.

-Once the copy/copies are sent, you have 2 weeks to respond.

-If you cannot pay in 2 weeks, send me a message to let me know, and I will extend the payment due date.

-If you don’t pay within the 2 weeks but don’t send me a message, I‘ll take ownership of the copy/copies and will be free to do whatever I want with them.

Other

-Once you purchase your copy/copies, they’re yours! You can resell them for however much you want.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Custom Customs

Do you need a specific piece of apparel to place upon your wolf, but don’t want to be the one to draw it? Well, that’s what I’m here for!

By buying a ”Custom Custom” commission slot, you’ll get to have a custom apparel designed according to what you request.

Prices

Base Price: 1000ms (time, etc.) + 100ms (apparel token) = 1100ms.

Base Price: 2.2 mil p (time, etc.) + 100ms (apparel token) = 2.2 mil p and 100ms

+100ms for each available pose after the first

Price can increase for complexity, on a case by case basis.

Rules

-I will always keep 1 copy of the apparel for myself. This copy will never leave my account. It’s just in case I get a wolf I’d like to use it on.

-Payment is half upfront, and half when copy/copies are sent.

-You get to choose how many copies you will receive. The total number of copies that will exist on site = (the copies you request) + 1

-The only user who can request reprints of a custom custom is the user who commissioned it. Those users can request reprints at any time, for the price of a non-custom apparel run (50ms per slot).

The process:

1. Once my shop says that custom custom commissions are open, you will comment to claim a slot.
  2. I‘ll send you a message asking for your requests. You’ll explain what you want the apparel to look like: what it is, the colors/patterns, its size, its position relative to the wolf, the wolf poses you want it on, etc. The more detail you give me, the better!
  3. I’ll let you know if I’ll be able to draw it for you. If I can, I’ll let you know the price (see below).
  4. You will pay half price in advance.
  5. Once payment is received, I will create a sketch and share it with you. You can ask for things to be changed until you are satisfied.
  6. I will create the lineart and share it with you. You can ask for things to be changed until you are satisfied.
  7. I will make the colors and patterns and share it with you. You can ask for things to be changed until you are satisfied.
  8. I will make the shading or highlights. This will be cell shading, as I cannot guarantee a good enough quality with other shading methods. You can ask for things to be changed until you are satisfied.
  9. I will adjust the size and position. This takes trial and error, so I will keep checking with you until you are satisfied.
  10. I will submit the apparel. If it is not accepted, I will make the necessary changes, but I will check in with you to make sure the changes are acceptable.
  11. Once I receive the copies, I will send them as a trade. You will pay the other half in response. I will confirm.
Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Custom Recolors

Do you like one of the custom apparels I‘ve already made, but wish it was a different color? Well, I’m here for that, too!

Prices

500ms (time, etc.) + 100ms (apparel token) = 600ms

1.1 mil p (time, etc.) + 100ms (apparel token) = 1.1 mil p and 100ms

Optional: +100ms for each available pose after the first

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Archive

Currently Available:

Can Be Reprinted:

Permanently Retired:

Customs:

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

WIPs

Dreamkeeper’s Dress - shading and final details

Coming Soon:

-Dreamkeeper’s Anatomy III (submitted)

-Grey Raven II (awaiting submission)

-Cream Raven II (awaiting submission)

-Dreamkeeper’s Dress (shading & final details)

-Dreamkeeper’s Wings (lineart & color)

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago
1 month ago

Pinglist

@Elizabeth

This shop is now open!

Quote (Coming Soon)
23 days ago

@lissajo @obol @kojou @Dracowolfie @Notos @Maya @Sim @LMNas

This is my first time using the pinglist, so if I did it wrong, please let me know!

3 copies of “Dreamkeeper’s Halo” are on the Custom Apparel Shop for 50ms each right now!

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees