Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
[Campaign] Docile Keboko Doesn't Do Damage

Hello,

I was playing through the campaign with my three wolves, as well as two compagnions (Ignatus and Lapistrix), when I stumbled onto a Keboko.

The Keboko promptly killed all but my Lapistrix, who didn't take damage. (It was the lower front row)

Ensued 15 turns of both of them having the attacking animation but dealing no damage. The combat ended after 20 turns with both of them basically full health.

I tried recording it, as it was quite hilarious, but the twenty turns came and went too quickly for me to do so !

I didn't find the issue on the bug masterlist, hopefully there's no already existing thread on this issue :)

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Managed to get it on record this time ! Happened in the exact same configuration.

I'm gonna change my party order and see if it does anything.

The forum doesn't let my video show up, so you'll have to put the pieces together if you want to see it !

https://www.youtube.com/

watch?v=qAPwENRxL4E

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I confirm it's only Lapistrix, no matter where it is placed in the party.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Coming in to say I noticed this error as well. I also noticed the Lapistrix can, in general, do a fight animation in combat without actually hitting any of the enemy team (in Campaign, the Gauntlet, and the Arena). This seems to be because of their auto attack, Retribution. Kebokos and Lapistrix both have this auto attack, which is why - when facing one another - there is seemingly endless back-and-forth with neither enemy landing a blow. Seems like something that should probably get some tinkering.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago
1 month ago

Same here, except I still somehow lost lmao. So yeah, Keboko does seem to bug out sometimes and just stop dealing damage while the remaining team members also don't deal any damage. I think this has something to do with the last team member, very likely a companion? Mine was a Spring Folium.

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees