Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
New in town

Hello! I go by Friege, though you may call me by my username if you want. English isn't my first language and it's a bit late for me, so forgive any of my spelling mistakes.

I found Lorwolf via the Flight Rising forums. It looked interesting and I saw it was on early access, so I figured out I might as well check it out. I'm a bit lost, but it looks promising so far!

As for things that are actually about me, I'm currently studying programming, and my main hobby is gaming. Fire Emblem is my favourite videogame franchise, though I'm also invested in Fortnite (unfortunately), the Left 4 Dead games, Terraria and Final Fantasy VIII. I'm also interested in biology and paleontology, though it's more of an “I find this subject enjoyable” kind of thing (hope I'm making sense here).

I look forward to exploring the site further, and maybe making some friends along the way!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Welcome!

I actually found out about lorwolf on Flight Rising as well. I love FR and have been on it for years So I was super excited to see something similar for wolves.

Really happy that I am able to be part of the EA and test a lot of the feature.

I really love how everything is made and How it’s different compared to other sites!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Hello and welcome! I found this site the same way, through the FR forums.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago
Quiche
She/They
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 8
Forum Comments: 106

Welcome to Lorwolf, Friege!

We hope you enjoy playing here and have lots of fun. Good luck making friends in the community!

Also hello, fellow FFVIII lover. :handshake:

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Ay, welcome! That's awesome that you're interested in biology and paleontology, me too. I love watching every SciShow and PBS Eons video that comes out on youtube. If you haven't seen either channel, I highly recommend them!

Hope your time here is lovely!

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees