Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
awooby is here:)

hiii! it's me. saw someone in a flight rising thread mention they've been playing lorwolf and i was like …. WAIT DID THAT OPEN? so here i am.

big longtime fan of pet sites. i have an account on all of them. i didn't have my eye on lorwolf particularly, because games that center around pack management and genes and stuff are not really my style… but the pool of active pet sites is limited LOL and its always nice to check out each one! i like what i see so far! all the little activities are cute and give me something to do…

awooby info is, im 22, majoring in theatre technology, and i wuvvv metal. i love a lot of music but i love metal the mostest. :)

i'm also an artist and make a lot of ace attorney fanart. i wanna humanize my wolves…

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

welcome! Just a small heads up in case you don't know its not officially open yet :3 We're in early access so everything but usernames and Ids will be wiped!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Welcome to Lorwolf!

It's awesome to see how pet sites differ from another. Those who bring their own unique style tend to catch my attention. I will say the freedom of color splash definitely pulled me in! I look forward to seeing you around!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Welcome to Lorwolf! Hope to see you around c:

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

a fellow ace attorney fan? welcome welcome ;D looking forward to seeing some future human designs!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago
Quiche
She/They
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 8
Forum Comments: 106

Welcome to Lorwolf, Awooby! It'll be cool to see your wolves humanized! We hope you enjoy playing Lorwolf and have lots of fun!

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees