Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Cannot Add Specific Companion To Party

Got enough arena tickets to buy a Shadowstalker Torcine. Attached it to this wolf: https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=187

This wolf is in my campaign party, but I cannot add the Shadowstalker to my party. After adding, if I go to save the party the party list instead disappears. If I refresh the page it does not show the companion as being added to my party.

This seems to be specific to this companion as I've switched to a different one on this specific wolf and it worked fine.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Loki if you play with the companion once, it should let you save the party aftet that!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@lissajo

Thank you that worked! I really wish there was an error message or something that explained that this was the issue…

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Loki they were working on a bug fix and I think it may have already been implemented :) they just didn't know what the bug was til earlier today

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees