Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
GnollWife's Lineart and Adoptable Sales

This thread is where I'll sell adoptables and bases/lineart that I'll allow others to use make adoptables out of for their own use. My TOS can be found below:

◾ After purchase, the buyer will receive a non-watermarked version of the adopt.
◾ Designs purchased cannot be used for commercial purposes ( don't make merch with the character I designed ) without explicit permission.
◾ If you are purchasing a custom from a base edit, I hold full rights and permission to re-suse the custom line edits in future adopts unless explicitly stated otherwise as a buyer and artist agreement.
◾ You can do whatever you'd like with the assets you'd buy from me in regards to your own personal content or how you treat the character itself. ( I don't mind if you take the design for nsfw or violent, gorey reasons )
◾ Please do not edit my original artwork. If you choose to make edits of the character's appearance and want the original artwork edited for that purpose, pm me on the side and we'll work something out.

◾ If purchasing lineart, you may NOT resell lineart psds. You MUST keep my signature if present, and you MUST ask me before using the lineart for websites other than Lorwolf. I like to know what to look out for just in case of theft or AI art usage.
◾ Do not trace/claim the original artwork as your own.

◾ Please NEVER use my artwork in AI platforms or filters.

Who has permission?

-insert names and lineart here-

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Re-usable Linearts for Sale:

Aside from buying permissions for the following linearts, you can also request a palette design custom adopt commission from me with this base for a different price:

Pudgy Cartoon Furry Body - Includes free updates for life. Currently has hyena attributes, bird/gryphon, cow, and cat parts. Click the link to view an example image. Other Examples of what can be done with this PSD right now: X | X | X | X

• 30$ USD
  • 300 MS
  • Custom Adoptable from me with this base pricing starts at 10$USD or 100MS

Not taking customs with these bases at this time:

Snarling Wolf Icon - A simple mirrored headshot of a snarling/growling wolf.

• 2$ USD
  • 20 MS

Mini-Bat - Very simple bat creature.

• 2$ USD
  • 20 MS

Foxling - Fluffy yet sleek fox.

• 5$ USD
  • 50MS

Feeshes - Some goldfish.

• 2$ USD
  • 20 MS

Various Wolf Expression Busts - Includes several different “expressions” or personalities in wolf heads. Click the link to view an example image.

• 10$ USD
  • 100 MS

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Premade Adoptables for Sale:

Adoptables made on bases will always be cheaper than adoptables that I make as a one-off/complete custom.

I do not use third party bases typically. Unless otherwise stated, all adopts listed will be my own work top to bottom.

Vaporeon/Charizard Hybrid - Looking for around 15$ USD, 150MS, or 285kP SOLD

Liepard/Mightyena Hybrid - Looking for around 15$ USD, 150MS, or 285kP

Mushroom Witch - Open to hearing all offers USD, MS, or P. Originally made as an artist stream challenge, but I wish to sell her design, full res image and all.

Leesa Leopard - Lisa Frank inspired large cat. Looking for around 15$ USD, 150MS, or 285kP

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Open for business but thread is still being shaped.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Gnollwife

Hello! :D I'd like to grab the Vaporeon/Charizard Hybrid for pebbles if it's still available!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

It is, yes! @Peony

Are you paying with USD, MS, or Pebbles?

Oops I missed that you were paying with pebbles, my bad. Okay! Is there perhaps a way to trade just currencies or would I need to set up a trade for a random item?

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Gnollwife

No worries! I can send the currency over as a one way :D Do you have a Toyhou.se I can credit by any chance for the design?

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Peony

I do actually! My TH is Magpiehyena. I didn't have that one listed up there, but I don't mind if you just post it and refer back to my page.

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees