Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
To change username... or not to change username?

I like my current username, don't get me wrong, but I've realized a couple other good usernames are untaken as well…

Share nice usernames you've found, or even your own!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I like your username, it's cute!!!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Nope, this is my second internet handle now, just was happy to lock it down during Beta this past spring.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Last time I checked, “The” was still available. Same with “Meme” and “Amongus” and “Lorwolves”

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I'm ngl really happy that I finally managed to snag “Peony” on a site. Most of the other ones I went to already had the name taken so I had to use a different user that I've stopped using already Dx

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I chose the username Luvdisc since it's the same as my Flight Rising username, but I'm tempted to switch to a different Pokemon name. There's probably a lot of good ones that aren't taken.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

So many cool usernames on this thread! I usually go by a different username on other sites, but I decided to try something new this time. Surprised it wasn't already taken :P

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees