Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Will Lorwolf have "Events"?

Really loving the EA so far! The balance feels really good and the gameplay is just… genuinely fun for me, even knowing things will be wiped isn't breaking my enjoyment. I was thinking though, will Lorwolf have an event structure, like other petsites often rely on to increase engagement?

I like the goal oriented weekly challenges a lot! They just don't feel like the typical “event” structure I'm used to from FlightRising monthly festivals or Night of Nocturne. Weekly camps are an even further cry from something like Dappervolk's events, which are more about a collective activity with individual rewards.

Does Lorwolf have a plan for something like monthly/seasonal events? Yearly or semi-yearly? I can't recall if this was mentioned on the KS or in a guide somewhere, but I was curious if anybody knew.

AND what kind of events do people think would suit this site?

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Yes, but I think all of them will be hosted in mistvale? So you might have to fully complete the campaign (don't quote me on that tho)

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees