Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
How will you design your progens at launch?

As the title says. Will you remake your progens from Beta and/or Early Access, or will you do something different altogether?

I had originally planned to remake my Flight Rising custom progen and his mate (non-progen G1) as my Lorwolf progens, and just did one of my other dragons and his mate for Early Access. But now I'm really tempted to keep if not the characters, at least the designs for launch because I've really fallen for their color scheme.

EDIT: Feel free to show me your current progens, or what you'll design at launch. Or both!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I'm definitely recreating the progens I have now, I've fallen too in love with them aha.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I'm hoping to recreate my protogens for launch, I'm gonna write their patterns and colors down so I don't forget how they look! :P

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

My main alpha progen I'm going to redo a bit, add some merle, but my second is going to be the same. He actually was like 75% randomized, I only changed the belly, so I feel like it's fate.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

It's a hard decision, I do love my progens now, but also I'm thinking about making a pair with nice colors for breeding.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I planned the progens I wanted to have to launch months ago at this point. I decided to use a breeding project idea for my progens during EA just to keep the feel of my full release progens fresh

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Months back I designed some progens, but then realized Bracchus were not an option for me, and I don't think the gene plans I had look nearly as good on other breeds. Plus my range of puppies would be very small.
I didn't decide on my current progens until the day I got in EA, and I do really really like them, but I have already come to realize that I don't actually want a clan of greenish blue pups. I was just making something that looks cool, but they don't really show my personality. I do love green, but I'm much more goth than they depict. :P

So, I want to do something with far more black, and a wider range of striking colors. I have a new set of potential designs that I made yesterday (the pup predictor tool has been essential for me once I realized it exists) that are very poison themed, which is way more fun. I still have other ideas I want to experiment with though, so this decision will probably be top of my mind for a long time ahaha. All I know now is that they WILL be very different from what I have right now.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I'll be keeping Cloak; he's a character of mine, but the female progen might change

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I'm keeping both of mine as is (even screen shot their info so I can replicate them)

Unlike my FR progens I don't plan to breed these two so the fact their color range is awful doesn't matter much.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Exactly the same. I copied the designs and names from beta, same for the first few kids. I plan on keeping that trend.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I think the same concept, but I may tinker with my boy's colours he's a lot brighter than I indented. I may tinker with both, but them and their stories will stay the same along with the gist of their appearance.

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees