Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
[Brac F] Besprinkledn't

Hey there! Was feeling kinda silly and was having fun with some brushes, so I decided to make myself a custom apparel! I heard the term “sparkledog” being tossed around a lot in the Discord, and I just had to make myself a truly sparkly dog. First time I've ever made anything custom in a game and my skills as an artist are far from top notch, but the muse was calling on this one, lol!

Introducing Besprinkledn't!

Well, that's one way to sprinkle a wolf!

Previews:

Available for: Bracchus F

Price: 25 Moonstones (I'd offer a pebble option if I could)

Four copies will be available on the Custom Apparel hub as soon as it's approved, as long as everything goes alright. I hope everyone enjoys this little test of mine! I'll be reprinting this for personal use after launch – please let me know if you'd also like a copy after launch, too.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Oh my gosh I love it, would absolutely buy if I had a Bracchus.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Custom Apparel Pinglist

@lissajo @obol @kojou @Dracowolfie @Notos

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

sorry CAP, it looks like editing a post repings people o(-(

@Cardixa thank you! :D Hopefully they'll be more available on the market soon (they're really rare for breeding, rip).

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Oooh yeah very pretty @Notos ! :D I will also wait until I have a Bracchus so that others with them can test em first, but I am looking forward to this one. :3 I too am a big fan of sparkledogs ahaha

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Update: Forgot to make the background transparent for the preview so things might be delayed, rip. The rest is looking good though!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

nevermind, it's here!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I grabbed one! i love my newly bedazzled woof :D

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@dracowolfie Good news, I've recently decided to expand the line with a bit of a better/more complex design now that I know what I'm doing :D I'll definitely have many more available for launch, but for now I have both poses of Lupin designed:

I plan on doing Zerda next, then giving the Braccchus F a little sprucing up and doing the M pose, and Kits! Maybe Jocols and Volmyrs afterwards.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Notos oooOOooo hurray!! Looks so cute. :D I believe currently you can’t add poses to an existing custom, and you can’t upload a new custom that is similar to/the same as another. Or at least that’s what happened to the first custom artist I got one from. Hopefully they change that setup in the overhaul of custom apparel mentioned in the patch notes. ^^ but either way, I am excited for these all come launch then!!

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

@Dracowolfie Considering Desnik has two colors of the same custom apparel up on the Custom market (and the sprinkles are much more distinct than just a recolor), I assume the “not too similar to other customs” rule is waived if you're the original artist of the custom it'd be “too similar” to? If not, then it should be, haha.

I'll be packaging everything together under one name during release, but if I have to set up a new apparel/mark my expanded line “Besprinkledn't v2” or “Besprinkleredn't" or “Besprinklerain't'd” or something for EA I won't mind too much.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 2
Trees