Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
1 month ago
Harry Potter Fan Club!

I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter. While I haven't read the books -at least not all of them- I have watched the moves. And the Hogwarts Legacy game…I'm pumped for that! So to start off the chatter, what's your house, Patronus and Wand?

Mine is Hufflepuff, a weasel and I use a Yew wand.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Slytherin, Rottweiler, and Chestnut wand.

I am so hyped for the Hogwarts Legacy game! I own 3 different sets of the books as well. I'm a bit of a book collecter.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Slytherin, Borzoi and Sycamore with dragon heartstring core

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Ravenclaw, Thestral and birch (a reddish birch wood)

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Y'all do know JKR is a massive transphobe who uses the continued popularity of her work to keep herself relevant, and uses her wealth and influence to make life even harder for already marginalized people, right?

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Yeh, the HP universe never did anything wrong tho.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I was a Slytherin, Dragon patronus, Cherry Wood wand with Dragon Heartstring core

And then I found out she was a transphobe so yeah, no more HP. My friends are more important than the fun memories I had with HP years and years ago.

Quote (Coming Soon)
19 days ago

yeah, similarly, although i used to be a pretty big fan during child- and early adulthood, that quickly came to an end when i then found out that not only is the creator a violent bigot, but upon following that thread i soon came to learn how rife with racism, antisemitism, misogyny, homophobia, classism, and of course transphobia (among other things i'm sure i've since forgotten or missed) the universe she created is itself.

so even if i could have divorced the work from the author, the work itself pretty impossible to enjoy. so many good memories irreparably tainted…

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees