Hello
I dont sure where the post must be sended so sorry if its wrong channel
I am looking for specific ww consisting of cold; blue&brown&black colors
Will pay with MS/CAs/WWs/Arts
Did sims visualization for colors
Lor example:
Greetings:)
Hello
I dont sure where the post must be sended so sorry if its wrong channel
I am looking for specific ww consisting of cold; blue&brown&black colors
Will pay with MS/CAs/WWs/Arts
Did sims visualization for colors
Lor example:
Greetings:)

Are you want to be Stars Seeker or looking for a Star in your pride? đ *CLICK* đ
Forum - D.A.U.G.H. HOUSE - 0.3. Dang is âŠĆ - Oficially New Crystal Daug Haus Edition, has started!
*The Official link side *Click Up*đ
âËâşâ§ââ˝âŻâžââ§âşËâ
lorwolfâs favorite lore scribbler
Hello thank you sm! But I dont want to she have green... Im sorry

Are you want to be Stars Seeker or looking for a Star in your pride? đ *CLICK* đ
Forum - D.A.U.G.H. HOUSE - 0.3. Dang is âŠĆ - Oficially New Crystal Daug Haus Edition, has started!
*The Official link side *Click Up*đ
âËâşâ§ââ˝âŻâžââ§âşËâ
lorwolfâs favorite lore scribbler
@nikki
oh jeah Im interesting
hes too much closer than those up, sad hes not cold colored but its still actually okey,
I will just wait while a few day to saw are someone will have something more closley=D

Are you want to be Stars Seeker or looking for a Star in your pride? đ *CLICK* đ
Forum - D.A.U.G.H. HOUSE - 0.3. Dang is âŠĆ - Oficially New Crystal Daug Haus Edition, has started!
*The Official link side *Click Up*đ
Not sure if these fit what youâre looking for:They are teoreticly suit and pretty but its still not what I want:v

Are you want to be Stars Seeker or looking for a Star in your pride? đ *CLICK* đ
Forum - D.A.U.G.H. HOUSE - 0.3. Dang is âŠĆ - Oficially New Crystal Daug Haus Edition, has started!
*The Official link side *Click Up*đ
What about this wolf?Is the order actuall?
https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=357676
How much you would be interesting for?

Are you want to be Stars Seeker or looking for a Star in your pride? đ *CLICK* đ
Forum - D.A.U.G.H. HOUSE - 0.3. Dang is âŠĆ - Oficially New Crystal Daug Haus Edition, has started!
*The Official link side *Click Up*đ
I came back since I caught another wolf that may interest you, but I didn't get a notification for your reply, I am sorry :(
But here is the other wolf you might like: https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=554876
Could I get one of your CA? I like your Pink Rose Boost CA, if you are interested in one of the wolves
Recent |
Subscribed |
My posts |