Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
1 year ago
Lunar Howlers
The Chatty
call me Lunar!
255
255 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 158
Forum Comments: 845
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 1
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
last chance to grab LVL 10s. (+more free stuff)

I’m really needing to clear space, and I have a lot of LVL tens. Last chance to grab them- I’m releasing them this Friday. There’s also a den full of freebies; take your pick! I need them gone lol.

LVL 10s

Freebies

Reminder- everything is free! I really need space.

Report

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

lorwolf’s favorite lore scribbler

Moonbathed Plentiful Profiles

1 year ago
Silvershadow
The Boneweaver
They/it/she
281
281 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 1032
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

Oh nooo you have a WW in that den ;-; here come my hoarding problems

May I grab this dude? Thank you and good luck with space lol

Report
Quote

I want more pineapples

1 year ago
Lunar Howlers
The Chatty
call me Lunar!
255
255 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 158
Forum Comments: 845
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 1
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
@Silvershadow ofc! Sending him over now :3
Report
Quote

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

lorwolf’s favorite lore scribbler

Moonbathed Plentiful Profiles

1 year ago
StormDancer
The Curious
368
368 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 12
Forum Comments: 159
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 3

Hi, I’d love to grab Wolfsbane #554682 and Neon #497458 ^^



Report
Quote
1 year ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
81
81 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 163
Forum Comments: 1070
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1

@LunarHowlers


OK, here we go. Basil :Dif hes free

Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
1 year ago
Lunar Howlers
The Chatty
call me Lunar!
255
255 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 158
Forum Comments: 845
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 1
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
@Icepaws sending him over :3 this is an old thread so he isnt a lvl 10 btw- I suppose I should edit the links.
Report
Quote

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

lorwolf’s favorite lore scribbler

Moonbathed Plentiful Profiles

11 months ago
If you still need space, could I please have #635940 and #635943? You have so many pretty wolves in those tabs ^^
Report
Quote
11 months ago
Lunar Howlers
The Chatty
call me Lunar!
255
255 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 158
Forum Comments: 845
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 1
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
@Kristan of course! Sending them over ^^
Report
Quote

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

lorwolf’s favorite lore scribbler

Moonbathed Plentiful Profiles

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?