Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
1 year ago
Starsong
The Playful
Number One Girl
157
157 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 81
Forum Comments: 287
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Crafting Rank 2
Wolves available! (Except Blackpink Den and the ones with descriptions)

Any wolf for 5 or 10 MS or more (plz?) because I'm trying to get some custom apparel (I'm broke as always -_-)

(Edited)
Report

☆starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight☆

1 year ago
Silvershadow
The Boneweaver
They/it/she
284
284 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 1043
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

Hi!
I'm obsessed with G2 wolves and was wondering if I could buy this wolf from you, since they don't appear to have a description
I too am broke right now lol. I've got 8 MS that I can offer you for them.

Thank you! Good luck with your CA!

Report
Quote

I want more pineapples

1 year ago
Starsong
The Playful
Number One Girl
157
157 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 81
Forum Comments: 287
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Crafting Rank 2
(Edited)
Report
Quote

☆starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight☆

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?