Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
1 year ago
Reave
The Tenacious
¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
377
377 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 15
Forum Comments: 589
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 5
Classic Maned Wolf pups

Black/White/orange-range themed maned wolves available on the Flea Market, 2 discounted for gray accents. Technically have a G3 Black/Sand/orange range pair ready to go as well, but won't crack that nest open 'til these guys are sold or released to the winds.

Get 'em if ya want 'em, I dump everything not being used for a project at some point during the quarterly holidays. Nobody's too special to be released for sweet, sweet tickets. :P

9/27/25 ~11pm LWT: First guy still available! Last three sold overnight while I was away, hope they help your own projects or just make your den a brighter place! The parents will be bred again after I'm done with the project I'm workin' on if ya missed out on this round.
(Edited)
Report

"Once again I have to bear the burden of having every correct opinion in the world."

1 year ago
Ypsilenna
The Sensational
She/her
222
222 Achievements
General Rank 3
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
I bought the direwolf though the flea market!
Report
Quote
1 year ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1074
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1
Second ones mine *Grr* how much?
Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
1 year ago
Lunar Howlers
The Chatty
call me Lunar!
255
255 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 158
Forum Comments: 848
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 1
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
Snagged the 4th one it’s so cute!
Report
Quote

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

lorwolf’s favorite lore scribbler

Moonbathed Plentiful Profiles

1 year ago
spoot
The Sweet Tooth
496
496 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 2237
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
Omg the orange Dire is amazing. <3 Maybe next time I'll be quick enough!! ^^
Report
Quote

1 year ago
Binx
The Curious
Any and all!
159
159 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 137
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Campaign Rank 1
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Aw! What cute little candy corn pups!
Report
Quote

Hi I'm Binx! I go by any and all pronouns, feel free to send me a friend request or just start chatting!

Wanna get awesome wolves for cheap? Check out my auction, there's new wolves every week! Don't see something you like? Leave a review and I'll try to meet the demand! https://forms.gle/ggYCDoKj2Qo1ZirQA

1 year ago
Reave
The Tenacious
¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
377
377 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 15
Forum Comments: 589
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 3
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 5
Thanks for the interest everyone!

@Icepaws The first pup's still available on the Flea Market, the second one sold on me overnight, apologies! If that one isn't what you're looking for, I'll be breeding the parents again once I get out from under my current Project.
Report
Quote

"Once again I have to bear the burden of having every correct opinion in the world."

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?