Attention: EA Patch Notes 0.3.3 Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access.
2 months ago
Typo Megathread

Post any typos you find here! Please read carefully the already reported ones to avoid posting duplicates.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

The Sunstriker Torcine's tooltip says the following:

Companion
An elite and ferocious hunter with a poisonous bite.
I believe it should be “venomous” rather than “poisonous”.
Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Your crops might die if you run out. In addition the more compost and water you have at the end of your grow, the higher you chances are for better yields.

Under Status: Growing on the Farming page, the last “you“ (after higher) should be “your“ instead.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

In the Arena, the Sunchaser Pincher's Poisonous Sting ability (the middle one) reads:

Sting the target for 75.00% and inflict poison causing 100% damage over 2 turn.s

The period is in the wrong place. I'm also not sure if there should be a mix between 00.00% and 00% number styles, but I haven't been keeping track of that in other places.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

In the beginning of the Goldsea quest “Joining the Goldsea Pack” Zokhar has a typo when they say “Pleased to meet you. I am Scholar Zokhar, graduate of the School of Logic. The class you stumbled into is one for new initiates, like Lotus here. Logic is the study reasoning. It is one of the four branches of philosophy as taught by Elius.

study of reasoning, I assume :D

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

The arena error message says “error rending combat” but one assumes it should be “rendering” instead.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

Umm my native language is not English so idk if this is like a short way to say sth, but in mining, when you send your wolf either to an area to mine or back, it gives a message like this:

I'm not really sure what the en means, so just in case it is a typo, here's a report

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

The darkspine quest where you collect seeds says “your foot slips” when you fail, should it not be “your paw”?

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

I'm not sure whether anyone's mentioned it but the cave encounter has a repeating part of monologue that starts with "This is too interesting to pass up!" or something along those lines. It ends with something similar to “you pass through the entrance” even though we're already inside the cave.

Had to mention that.

Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

In the Cooking Activity, the informational text under “Cooking Results” looks like it's missing a final period.

Currently, it reads:

Once you finish cooking something you will see it here. Cooked food will automatically be claimed when you start cooking

but might want to say

Once you finish cooking something you will see it here. Cooked food will automatically be claimed when you start cooking.
Quote (Coming Soon)
1 month ago

The bug index thread says

Do create threads for typos, please post them in the typo megathread.” instead of don’t.

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees