Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
1 year ago
Wolfster
446
446 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 149
Forum Comments: 998
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
Thank you for the cool wolf too! I don’t have one like that. ^^
Report
Quote


1 year ago
Wolfe
The Exhausted
She/her
454
454 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 18
Forum Comments: 363
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
@Wolfster - You're very welcome. I was attempting to do a Black/X/Black/Black challenge through the colorwheel. I almost completed it too, but then decided I needed a fresh start when I started playing again. I'm glad he found a good home and I hope you enjoy him for a long time. :D
Report
Quote
1 year ago
Wolfster
446
446 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 149
Forum Comments: 998
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 3
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
I def will! He’s a really cool spooky Halloween wolf! ^^
Report
Quote


1 year ago
Lunar Howlers
The Chatty
call me Lunar!
255
255 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 158
Forum Comments: 848
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 1
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
you’re back! I was wondering if you’d return. you can take a stroll through my Junkyard den to see if there are any wolves you would like as a Goldsea/Murkwood member ^^
(Edited)
Report
Quote

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

lorwolf’s favorite lore scribbler

Moonbathed Plentiful Profiles

1 year ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 821
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4

I’ve got this G2 girl from my progens which are my Goldsea pack leaders. Looking for 2 MS if you’re interested.


Report
Quote


1 year ago
Wolfe
The Exhausted
She/her
454
454 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 18
Forum Comments: 363
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4

@Lunar Howlers - Yes! I had to drop the game due to RL, but I'm back, at least for now. I hope you've been doing well! :D I'd be very interested in this lady. How much do you think you'd want for her?


@Aurelia - Ooooh, she's lovely. I'd be very interested in her. Feel free to set up a trade or I can get it going after I drop my oldest off at work.

Report
Quote
1 year ago
Lunar Howlers
The Chatty
call me Lunar!
255
255 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 158
Forum Comments: 848
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 1
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1

I would love to do a trade for this gal!

Report
Quote

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

lorwolf’s favorite lore scribbler

Moonbathed Plentiful Profiles

1 year ago
Wolfe
The Exhausted
She/her
454
454 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 18
Forum Comments: 363
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
@Lunar Howlers - Of course! I'll go set up a trade then. :D
Report
Quote
11 months ago
Silvershadow
The Boneweaver
They/it/she
284
284 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 1044
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

Do you have any color schemes in mind for a pure gen vol? Because I have this dude but his coloration is... interesting... to say the least. Also he's been bred like a lot. But I don't really know what to do with him anymore, and I'd rather not release him, so if you're interested you can have him.

Report
Quote

I want more pineapples

11 months ago
Wolfe
The Exhausted
She/her
454
454 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 18
Forum Comments: 363
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 4
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4

@Silvershadow - I don't have any set colors in mind. Mostly just looking for things that make me go "Oooh, pretty". xD

Funnily enough, I actually really like him. I'd love to give him a home. How much are you thinking?

Report
Quote
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?