Attention: We’re hiring volunteer moderators! Apply here. Thanks for playing early access! All data except username and account id will be wiped, premium shop purchases will be refunded as credit to your account, and redeemed codes will be re-usable once Lorwolf officially launches. Cross-site trading is prohibited during early access. EA Patch Notes 0.3.1
15 days ago
Activities and Weeky Events Guide

At the top of every page, you can see the daily and weekly tasks which serve as extra rewards for the various activities you can accomplish through regular gameplay.

The daily tasks, while repeatable, reset every day to refresh the limited rewards. After the daily reset, your first set of quests will award one moonstone shard and a set amount of tickets for the weekly shop. After completing the limited quests, any following quests will only reward pebbles. As a bonus, there is also a missive that asks you to do multiple activities and will reward you upon completing the required tasks.

The weekly tasks rotate every Monday at 12:00 am UTC and are limited, so once completed there will be no new ones until reset. The tasks focus on a specific profession, rewarding tickets that can be exchanged in their respective weekly shops. So, for example, if the Farming Frenzie weekly is active, the weekly tasks will ask you to harvest crops and reward you with Farming tickets.

Every weekly shop has its own unique tickets, which are non-tradeable, and will never expire. You may only spend a specific ticket type at its respective shop, and these shops are only open for the duration of the weekly - but they will return with the same rewards a few weeks later. And, if you find yourself in need of a specific ticket, the Abundant Activities weekly lets you exchange any ticket type for another! Side note: You can also get a limited number of tickets by releasing wolves (you can read more about that in the wolf pages tutorial).

The order of the shops goes as follows:

• Crafting Caravan (gray tickets)
  • Cooking Camp (brown tickets)
  • Farming Frenzie (dark green tickets)
  • Fishing Festival (blue tickets)
  • Helpful Hunting (red tickets)
  • Mining Mayhem (orange tickets)
  • Abundant Activities (light green tickets)

x-1
x1
Crafting Caravan Voucher
(Soulbound)
Exchange these Vouchers in the Crafting Caravan Shop!
x-1
x1
Cooking Camp Voucher
(Soulbound)
Exchange these Vouchers in the Cooking Camp Shop!
x-1
x1
Farming Frenzie Voucher
(Soulbound)
Exchange these Vouchers in the Farming Frenzie Shop!
x-1
x1
Fishing Festival Voucher
(Soulbound)
Exchange these Vouchers in the Fishing Festival Shop!
x-1
x1
Helpful Hunting Voucher
(Soulbound)
Exchange these Vouchers in the Helpful Hunting Shop!
x-1
x1
Mining Mayhem Voucher
(Soulbound)
Exchange these Vouchers in the Mining Mayhem Shop!
x-1
x1
Activities Party Voucher
(Soulbound)
Exchange these Vouchers in the Activities Party Shop!

Quote (Coming Soon)
6 days ago

Ok, that explains my question about the cooking tickets. Pretty neat idea actually.

However, the daily tasks I am confused on the “Complete 10 Activities” task. What actually counts as a task done here?

Quote (Coming Soon)
6 days ago

@Ezra from my playing it seems that activities are those goals under the activity box. So when you do the activity goal “0/3 Smelt Metal” and finish that, it counts as one activity completed. I think, anyways!

Also this is a cool system, I like it! Only just discovered this and realized it changes every week. I am excited to see the other apparel sets!

Quote (Coming Soon)
Trees