Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
10 months ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
273
273 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 135
Forum Comments: 1015
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
On Creating CAs

So… how do I create CAs? I know that I need a token for it, and I’m planning to start on making one soon, but I don’t know what I should plan for.

Also, has anybody used the Procreate app for doing so? I want to know if it’s compatible or not, since it’s my main art-making app

Report

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

10 months ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
80
80 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 162
Forum Comments: 1063
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1

yes! You need a token, and i think anythign without stray pixels is fine? you can msg lalierre and bubbletea since they are ARTISTS XD

Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?