Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
8 months ago
My Breeding Projects

So, I saw someone else doing this, and I couldn't help myself :p

So, what I'm going to be doing is: I'm going to share my progress on two of my breeding projects(I have two others, but I do not know who the sire should be, so I cannot do those two, but the other two I can. and I will add more breeding projects if I am going to do more) and I'm going to let you name them! Because I'm bad at names :l


Anyways, here are my two projects(I'll add pictures later):

Snow dream:

Eyes: electric

Accent: sky

Under: rain

Top: cloud

Base: frost

Mint kingdom(fawn):

Eyes: royal

Accent: turtle

Under: universe

Top: jade

Base: blizzard(or mint)


So far, i have only started on snow dream, but I do have some fawn wolves, and they will help to make mint kingdom.


Report


8 months ago

Snow dream


Sire:

Dam:


Eyes: twilight

Accent: frost

Under: blue

Top: winter

Base: black

Eyes: lake

Accent: rain

Under: azure

Top: grey

Base: ruby


Eyes: cornflower

Accent: frost

Under: cornflower

Top: cloud

Base: mauve






Report
Quote


8 months ago
I kept on almost getting cloud, but then, I got it! Although, idk what to name these little guys, any ideas?
Report
Quote


8 months ago
EpicSandwich32
The Keeper
Moonstones Hoarder
192
192 Achievements
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1
silly
Report
Quote

I love collecting. loyal icerun member,WW hunter,lore enjoyer and insomniac
PROFILE MASCOT and my all time-fav - KANOS
art by me
Join Finch Avenue today!


8 months ago
spoot
The Sweet Tooth
496
496 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 2236
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
Licorice, Gumdrop, and Plum are my ideas! ^^ Cute puppies.
Report
Quote

8 months ago
@spoot thank you for the ideas! Gumdrop, licorice and plum are differently in the possibilities now, and if no one else has ideas, I will do those names(although, what name could be better then Gumdrop?)
Report
Quote


Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?