Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
4 months ago
lemonlime
Visit Hotel Lime!
249
249 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 400
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1
LF knucklebones

I'm looking for knucklebones- if anyone has any I'll buy them for pebbles. I'm not sure about the price, though. thanks!

(Edited)
Report

Here are some of my offers & free wolves!

4 months ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
274
274 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 137
Forum Comments: 1025
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
How many Knucklebones? And I’d guess that 1 knucklebone = 50k pebbles, because 2 KB go for 1 MS, which is 100kp.
(Edited)
Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

4 months ago
Cinistello
The Tired
He/him
360
360 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 3
Forum Comments: 101
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

I have 59 right now, gimme 50 mins for a companion cooldown and that'll be an even 60 kbs. 50k pebbles each as mysti mentioned but if you want all of them I'll do a bundle discount! like maybe 2.5mil pebbles for all 60 or smth similar if you only want a portion

Report
Quote

4 months ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1076
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1
I'll send a KB for 2 pebbles!
Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
4 months ago
lemonlime
Visit Hotel Lime!
249
249 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 400
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1

@Icepaws thank you so much!

@Cinistello I'll buy 10 from you- half a million pebbles for that

@MystiTheWolf If you have 10 I'll buy that from you too, for 500kp!


once you confirm I'll send a trade to you guys!

(Edited)
Report
Quote

Here are some of my offers & free wolves!

4 months ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
274
274 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 137
Forum Comments: 1025
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
I’m fine with that trade offer! If you want more than 10 kb from me, though, I’m fine with giving more (for the appropriate price-)
(Edited)
Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

4 months ago
lemonlime
Visit Hotel Lime!
249
249 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 400
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1
@MystiTheWolf nah, I just need a few more knucklebones! Thank you for the offer, though! I sent a trade!
Report
Quote

Here are some of my offers & free wolves!

4 months ago
Cinistello
The Tired
He/him
360
360 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 3
Forum Comments: 101
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3
sent trade :3
Report
Quote

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?