Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
3 months ago
Morus
Wild Wolf Hunter
246
246 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 40
Forum Comments: 294
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 1
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 1
Arena exclusive companions at cheaper then FM

I got 245 arena tickets and i can purchase any of the ticket exclusive familiars or the item pieces. If interested leave a comment and let me know what you would like.

The prices are negotiable at a lower price than FM

(Edited)
Report
3 months ago
bitterbuffalo
She/her
342
342 Achievements
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

I'd like anyone else who replies to get what they request first lol, I feel greedy asking for an expensive one 😅

But love the Waylaid Pincher :3

x-1
x1
Waylaid Pincher
Companion
Cute, but watch out for the prickly poisonous needles!
This companion has a 4h cooldown
Waylaid Pincher
Base Health 27
Base Attack 7
Base Defense 5
Base Speed 8

Possible Rewards

Pebbles
Sells for 7.9K Pebbles

I'd pair it with one of my wolves that has a pink/purple vibe.

Report
Quote
"Sorry, I'm trying to hurry... I just can't seem to stop crying."
Perhaps when distant people on other planets pick up some wave-length of ours, all they hear is a continuous scream.
- Iris Murdoch
That's one thing Earthlings might learn to do, if they tried hard enough: Ignore the awful times and concentrate on the good ones.
- Kurt Vonnegut


3 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
With this last bounty I realized I was missing both Pinchers lol. XD So I would be interested in one of each. How much are you wanting for them?
Report
Quote


3 months ago
lemonlime
Visit Hotel Lime!
249
249 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 400
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1

I'm also interested in the waylaid pincher, and both torcines too.

I would like to ask, too, what you would like for the waylaid pincher? I'm curious about how you would price the torcines too, though I probably won't be able to afford them.

Report
Quote

Here are some of my offers & free wolves!

3 months ago
Morus
Wild Wolf Hunter
246
246 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 40
Forum Comments: 294
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 1
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 1

For pricing, I base my rates on current FM sales. At the moment, I’ve seen Arena companions like the pincher listed for 60 MS. So I’m offering a 20 MS discount per each companion and this also translates to 200g in FR, using the current exchange rate of 1 MS = 5 gems. Though i prefer moonstones.

@Aurelia

I get that feeling, I tried to keep up with the hunts and gather enough tickets for a Varani since it would’ve been a big help in the Gauntlet but I had work over both weekend days and just didn’t have the energy to check the site much.

I’m generally more offline than online, so I end up missing quite a bit of event stuff.

@bitterbuffalo

Hey, there’s no harm in asking about companions you’re interested in =)

Just to make sure we’re on the same page, I’m currently offering them at a 20 MS discount based on current Flea market prices. That said, I’d love to do some giveaways in the future, maybe when the second part of the campaign drops and the site gets a bit more active again!

Report
Quote
3 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
I can do that. :3 I don't want to hog it all so its fine if you get me one Pincher and spread the joy around. XD Two pinchers would take up almost all your tickets.
Report
Quote


3 months ago
Morus
Wild Wolf Hunter
246
246 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 40
Forum Comments: 294
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 1
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 1

@Aurelia Sure, I’ll send one of the crab fellas your way and set up a trade =)

Let’s wait a bit in case If there is still interest in the first inquiry about Wayland Pincher too, I don’t want to accidentally spend all the tickets.

@lemonlime

Honestly, back in the day when I used to grind Arena companions and I’ve always preferred Arena over Gauntlet..I used to fetch around 80 MS for a Torcine. So at first glance, the pricing isnt completely off.The market however was totally different then, way more active players and a different economy overall.

I can’t really imagine those prices working the same way now so I just go by current FM prices, but mostly by what feels fair.


@bitterbuffalo Let me know what you think, and if the 20 MS discount works for you ^^

(Edited)
Report
Quote
3 months ago
bitterbuffalo
She/her
342
342 Achievements
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

Oh yeah, I understand just a discount!!

The reason I want others to go before me because I'm supposed to be saving my MS is all... not seeing a cute companion and then immediately impulse purchasing it 😅

But I couldn't help commenting because I want to get him -- but I got the handy "well I'll be nice and let others go first" tactic so I don't lol

Report
Quote
"Sorry, I'm trying to hurry... I just can't seem to stop crying."
Perhaps when distant people on other planets pick up some wave-length of ours, all they hear is a continuous scream.
- Iris Murdoch
That's one thing Earthlings might learn to do, if they tried hard enough: Ignore the awful times and concentrate on the good ones.
- Kurt Vonnegut


3 months ago
chinchilla
The Chatty
explosive chinchilla
201
201 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 40
Forum Comments: 366
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1
how much for a couple bandages / scars?
Report
Quote

c4 goes boomboom

explosive chinchilla's shop → clickclick

go join finch avenue (my guild) pawsy very good at advertising btw → clicky

the pebble ca raffle! → press to click

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?