Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
3 months ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1076
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1
LF: Blue Goldstone

hai! Im Icepaws, if you don't know, you can call me Paws or Pawsy! Getting tired of typing that lol.

ANYWAYS, I'm sure you've seen this thing before?

x-1
x1
Blue Goldstone
Trinket
These stones sparkle like a galaxy.
Designed by Amber
Sells for 200 Pebbles
Well, it's a blue goldstone, and I love collecting them!

PROBABLY something to do with my favourite colors being blue and black? Well, I'll buy yours! Tell me how much, and I'll send paymetn (if i have enough!)


Current Blue Goldstone Count: 8964



Report
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
3 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
I have 33,805 of them. How much you want? XD
Report
Quote


3 months ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1076
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1

@Aurelia


all of them if you may, and if I have enough ms/pebbles

Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
3 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
Well I did math and if I sold them through my inventory I would get about 6.7 million pebbles or 67 moonstones so I guess I would be looking for something around there.
Report
Quote


3 months ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1076
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1

@Aurelia


do you take CAs? i have volcanic drapery i can trade for 15000 of them

(Edited)
Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
3 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
Sure I’ll do that
Report
Quote


3 months ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1076
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1

@Aurelia


you might have to wait though since I'm using it on my daug haus dog right now

Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
3 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
That’s fine!
Report
Quote


3 months ago
lemonlime
Visit Hotel Lime!
249
249 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 400
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1
I've got 300. how much do you want to pay?
Report
Quote

Here are some of my offers & free wolves!

3 months ago
Cinistello
The Tired
He/him
360
360 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 3
Forum Comments: 101
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

I recently finished the achievement to sell items from inventory (:D) so I don't have a huge supply, but all 275 are yours for 50k pebbles or 5 ms shards :3 just ever so slightly below their hoardsell value because rounding is nice

Report
Quote

3 months ago
Silvershadow
The Boneweaver
They/it/she
286
286 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 1047
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
I will give you 387 for any amount of pineapples if you have them
(Preferably below 75 pineapples because theyre expensive and i dunno how many other people usually have floating around their inventory)
Report
Quote

I want more pineapples

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?