Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 2
3 months ago
LF: specific (ish?) wolves!!

heya! I’m a newer player, but I’ve come from wolvden/lioden so I’m already into breeding! I was messing around in Demo, like how someone would in wardrobe for lioden/wolvden, and I made a couple of cool designs! I know they’re probs stupidly expensive, but anything close to them would do!! Or just any cool looking wolves, really. I have a few moonstones and a bit of pebbles, but I could save up!!

Thanks for reading this lol

designs :3



(Edited)
Report

“In the coldest time of year, why is it so hot down here? Hotter than a crucible; it ain’t right, and it ain’t natural!”

~hadestown 🤤~


also, check out my wolves for sale/free!!

cool wolves 🥹

3 months ago
bitterbuffalo
She/her
342
342 Achievements
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

hey! does the breed matter (like for the first do you specifically want a Zerda, or just that color pattern)? If the breed doesn't matter, just the color/pattern I might have some options for you :)

I am working on breeding accent:fawn and under:fawn wolves because I really like that combo

Also working on blue/purple wolves with under:fawn which I'm callin my star squad/galaxy gang lol.

Report
Quote
"Sorry, I'm trying to hurry... I just can't seem to stop crying."
Perhaps when distant people on other planets pick up some wave-length of ours, all they hear is a continuous scream.
- Iris Murdoch
That's one thing Earthlings might learn to do, if they tried hard enough: Ignore the awful times and concentrate on the good ones.
- Kurt Vonnegut


3 months ago
chinchilla
The Chatty
explosive chinchilla
201
201 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 40
Forum Comments: 366
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1

i might be able to breed these two once they're off cooldown to see if i can get anything similar to the second one



then i could buy like a fawn accent and a fawn under

(Edited)
Report
Quote

c4 goes boomboom

explosive chinchilla's shop → clickclick

go join finch avenue (my guild) pawsy very good at advertising btw → clicky

the pebble ca raffle! → press to click

3 months ago

bitterbuffalo: nope, the breed doesn’t really matter!!

chinchilla: cool!! :)

Report
Quote

“In the coldest time of year, why is it so hot down here? Hotter than a crucible; it ain’t right, and it ain’t natural!”

~hadestown 🤤~


also, check out my wolves for sale/free!!

cool wolves 🥹

3 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4

I have this g3 direwolf who comes pretty close to the Zerda’s colors.


Report
Quote


3 months ago
bitterbuffalo
She/her
342
342 Achievements
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 4
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3

hmmmm i thought i might have something that was similar enough to what you posted that you'd lik, but after looking through them idk. if you wanna browse thru my dens and see if anything catches your eye, just let me know. it's uhhh... not really organized though lol i keep thinkin i'll organize em but then never do.

as long as it's not a wolf that i *reeeeally* wanna keep, i'd be down to sell. the ones with the background etc are definitely not for sale, also none of the direwolves i'm willin to sell because i really like all the colors of them i have so far.

just dm me if anything catches your eye, i hope you find at least one you might like!!! :)

Report
Quote
"Sorry, I'm trying to hurry... I just can't seem to stop crying."
Perhaps when distant people on other planets pick up some wave-length of ours, all they hear is a continuous scream.
- Iris Murdoch
That's one thing Earthlings might learn to do, if they tried hard enough: Ignore the awful times and concentrate on the good ones.
- Kurt Vonnegut


3 months ago
Starsong
The Playful
Number One Girl
157
157 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 81
Forum Comments: 287
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Crafting Rank 2
For the first wolf, is this close enough? A bit darker... Using some coat changes might work?
Report
Quote

☆starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight☆

3 months ago
ooh, I really like that one!! how much were you thinking?
Report
Quote

“In the coldest time of year, why is it so hot down here? Hotter than a crucible; it ain’t right, and it ain’t natural!”

~hadestown 🤤~


also, check out my wolves for sale/free!!

cool wolves 🥹

3 months ago
Starsong
The Playful
Number One Girl
157
157 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 81
Forum Comments: 287
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Crafting Rank 2

Hmm maybe 2 MS?

Edit: Ignore edit oops

(Edited)
Report
Quote

☆starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight bright, starlight☆

3 months ago
annobethal
Any
217
217 Achievements
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 1

Omg i also just joined (but from FR so speeding through exploration) i hatched this kiddo that might be your vibe

Report
Quote

~ hewwo

3 months ago
oh my god?!?!? they’re perfect lmao, how much were you looking for?
Report
Quote

“In the coldest time of year, why is it so hot down here? Hotter than a crucible; it ain’t right, and it ain’t natural!”

~hadestown 🤤~


also, check out my wolves for sale/free!!

cool wolves 🥹

1 2
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?