Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
3 months ago
Looking for possibilty of buy a wolf...

Im looking for husky looking like wolf in colors: blue-gray & white. Preffered: Female, Lupin

Report

"If ice could have soul, it would be Morozov's one." by Swiftwind.

3 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4

I don't have one that quite meets that... but I have these two G2s that I can sell you as a breeding pair or breed myself. They can easily be changed to Lupin.


Report
Quote


3 months ago
chinchilla
The Chatty
explosive chinchilla
201
201 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 40
Forum Comments: 366
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1

gulp... i got this one

she's my first wolf tho, and i got the other wolf which looks basically the same but it's a male

Report
Quote

c4 goes boomboom

explosive chinchilla's shop → clickclick

go join finch avenue (my guild) pawsy very good at advertising btw → clicky

the pebble ca raffle! → press to click

3 months ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
274
274 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 137
Forum Comments: 1025
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

Hmmmm.... get me a moment and I'll share a wolf you might be able to use!

This is the best I have, but I could breed together my starting wolves, I know they can create a wolf that matches the criteria!

(Edited)
Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

3 months ago
Morus
Wild Wolf Hunter
246
246 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 40
Forum Comments: 294
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 1
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 1

@Morozov


Are you looking for a G1 or a G2? I have both my starter wolves and the wolves they've produced. My line is themed around the main spirits of balance from Avatar: The Last Airbender, so your wolf can be the wielder of all four elements too. xD


(Edited)
Report
Quote
3 months ago

Thank you all for responce, I am most interested in buing one of @Aurelia wolves, and I will lead this conversation further on private messages. Thank you again.
Report
Quote

"If ice could have soul, it would be Morozov's one." by Swiftwind.

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?