Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
2 months ago
Violet123
The Lurking
262
262 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 11
Forum Comments: 125
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 2
Okay, all images in the first post should be replaced with the new ones now. Please let me know if anything stops working again!
(Edited)
Report
Quote
1 month ago

Hi! Thank you for posting in my thread. I'm very interested in a scene but I'm not sure if any of the apparel I have are retired. So here's a pic of my apparel inventory. I also currently don't have too many moonstones (only 10) but I have a ton of pinecones, would it be possible for me to buy moonstones with pinecones? And also what is the usual conversion for that if you know. Sorry for all the questions! I only played this game for like 3(?) days before going MIA lol


Report
Quote
1 month ago
Violet123
The Lurking
262
262 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 11
Forum Comments: 125
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 2

@Despacitoman

Hi again! :)

To be honest I don't know if any of these are retired either 'cause I missed almost all (except two) events. Normally you can tell if the item is retired by its description: if there is a year (for example, it says Goldsea 2025), it is retired. If there is no year, it will return.

But anyway, even if it's not retired, I am very interested in the purple cat thing - the last one in the first row. I can take 1 of it as payment, instead of moonstones.

You mean pebbles, right? Because pinecones are not a currency. The current ratio is 100k pebbles to 1 moonstone - yeah, it's a lot. You can check what people are buying moonstones with if you go to the Flea Market.

Don't worry about too many questions! Feel free to ask more if there's anything you'd like to know.

Report
Quote
1 month ago
Violet123
The Lurking
262
262 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 11
Forum Comments: 125
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 2

@Despacitoman

By the way, do you have a certain scene in mind you want me to draw? Or will you leave it to me? I have some ideas, but if you want something specific, that's totally fine too. It will be helpful if you send me a description (short or long, doesn't matter) of what you want, either here or in a DM

Report
Quote
1 month ago

Omg my bad I also had Wolvden and PINECONES are the currency there :sob: I am so sorry for the confusion.

1. Character (link): https://toyhou.se/33973615.lychee

2. Headshot or Scene: Scene

3. Pose/expression/mood/etc.: For mood, something soft, maybe pink-ish lighting, like spring!

4. What apparel to include: He doesn't wear apparel but it'd be lovely if you could include butterflies in the piece

5. Background: A garden of some sort or apple orchard.

6. Anything else?: Lychee is "big and large" but wouldn't be taller than most older apple trees. I place his height around 8ft so he would be taller than smaller elder apple trees (around 6ft).

Report
Quote
1 month ago
Violet123
The Lurking
262
262 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 11
Forum Comments: 125
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 2

@Despacitoman


No worries! ^^ And thank you so much for ordering a drawing from me!

I will start drawing tomorrow probably, 'cause it's late evening for me now. I'll DM you with a sketch and palette (quick try at coloring) (all of this is easy to fix, so feel free to ask for any changes if you want them)

Also last question: should it be a blossoming orchard, like in spring, or an orchard with some apples, like in summer?

Report
Quote
1 month ago
@Violet123 Sorry for the late reply, would it be possible to do something in between? Like flowering orchard w/ a few apples that have ripened early?
Report
Quote
1 month ago
Violet123
The Lurking
262
262 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 11
Forum Comments: 125
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 1
Mining Rank 2

@Despacitoman

I think it's possible! :)

Report
Quote
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?