Im selling a bit of wolves. Details on my bio, contact HERE, or on private messages.
My Polish guild: Wilki Husarii
Sprzedaję trochę wilków. Szczegóły na moim Bio, a kontakt TU lub na priv.
Moja Polska Gildia: Wilki Husarii
I have a pair of mostly black volmyrs I could breed for you tomorrow (they are resting now)
https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=374319
https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=708241
I can also try to breed these two:
https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=591624
https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=706698
Edit:
I know you are looking for volmyrs, but if you are still interested in lupins, you can have this one for free:
https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=712593
- Guild
- Art shop
- Free pups
- Buying wolves
- Selling Goldsea tickets
i got a bunch of volmyrs since they're my fav breed personally, but idrk if i have any monochrome
c4 goes boomboom
explosive chinchilla's shop → clickclick
go join finch avenue (my guild) pawsy very good at advertising btw → clicky
the pebble ca raffle! → press to click
My friend is willing to give you their volmyr pair, you'll just need to wait a couple days for her to come back from vacation. This is them. :3