Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
2 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 819
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
Closed!

Hello! I'm looking to trade 2000 moonstones for 10000 FR gems! Would like to do it all in one trade but I'm willing to break it up into reasonable sizes! No tiny amounts please!

I got what I needed! Thanks!

(Edited)
Report


2 months ago
Shadowbanish
The Exhausted
I need more coffee.
424
424 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 553
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4

If you don't mind smaller trades, I've got 4kg, that I wouldn't mind trading. My username is Shadowbanish on FR, as well.

Report
Quote
★ Roux ★ Adult ★ LWT+1 ★ Ping @27 ★
2 months ago
Cinistello
The Tired
He/him
359
359 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 3
Forum Comments: 101
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3
if you take above trade would you be willing to take 3kg from me?
Report
Quote

2 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 819
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4

@Shadowbanish


I appreciate it! But someone already gave me the full trade! Thanks anyway!

Report
Quote


2 months ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
395
395 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 819
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4

@Cinistello

I got what I needed already but thanks anyway!

Report
Quote


2 months ago
Cinistello
The Tired
He/him
359
359 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 3
Forum Comments: 101
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3
all good glad you had a convenient trade :D
Report
Quote

2 months ago
Shadowbanish
The Exhausted
I need more coffee.
424
424 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 19
Forum Comments: 553
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 3
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
No worries!
Report
Quote
★ Roux ★ Adult ★ LWT+1 ★ Ping @27 ★
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?