Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
1 month ago
My wolfs are at full stamina but CANT explore?

I’m pretty new here so I’m not sure how everything works, but I bought two wolves from the flea market and they have full stamp now I fed them and everything they’re not hunting but when I go to the campaign to explore, it’s saying that they don’t have stamina and they are red. I’m on mobile so I don’t know if it acts different differently.

Report
1 month ago
BurntCookies
The Merciless
She/her
236
236 Achievements
General Rank 3
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 2
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1

@BananaSlug

Do you mean they are red as in the background is highlighted red behind the wolf in the party section? Have you saved the party? You might need to scroll down to get the button to show. There should be a green 'Save Party' and then a 'Reorganise' and 'Feed' button below the party members. If you add/change a party member you have to click the Save Party to be able to use it :)

The other issue you may have had is running out of explore charges but that gives a different message.

Report
Quote


1 month ago
I did have to save the party! Thank you!
Report
Quote
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?