Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 month ago
Wolf’s and pups for sale.

Hello I have wolfs and pups with no names up for trade or sale.

Offer on what feels appropriate I will likely accept all offers whether it’s a swap for another wolf or ms or pebbles even Apparel.

please take some of these guys I need them gone I tend to breed too much.🥲

Report
1 month ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
274
274 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 137
Forum Comments: 1025
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

Could I grab 720811? For any of my No Name wolves (not No Name NFS-), 15kp, or. Well, something else, if neither of those interest you!

They'd might be very useful in a project of mine!

Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

1 month ago
1 month ago
lemonlime
Visit Hotel Lime!
249
249 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 400
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 2
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1

could I have 1 & 2? does 8kp each work for you?

Report
Quote

Here are some of my offers & free wolves!

1 month ago

@lemonlime

Yes that works! But one of them the person before you already claimed them but the other wolf is available still I’ll send trade for them:)

(Edited)
Report
Quote
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?