Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 month ago
Silvershadow
The Boneweaver
They/it/she
286
286 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 1047
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
[LF] G2 Volmyr with a highly specific color range

This is Reed. It is time for him to get a mate. Because he's lonely and I feel bad for him


Criteria

MUST be G2

Volmyr would be preferable but really anything is acceptable especially kit

The wolf does not have to be female. I have a sex swap I keep forgetting I have that I can use if necessary

unbred is always preferred but bred is fine too


Now for the fun part: the colors

Eyeballs: anything i dont care
Accent: Pine-Umber

Under: Black-Blizzard (greens more on the blue side will also work)

Top: Pine-Umber

Base: Umber-Sand
yes this color combo will be ugly as heck. I can make it work. I just need the woof and there is nothing on the FM
I don't exactly expect for anyone to have the exact wolf I need, but just in case I can't accidentally catch two perfect wws i thought id ask here


I am willing to pay almost any feasible price. I will warn you though I don't have much right now and I will be picky about the wolves I consider so please do not be offended if you don't have what I'm looking for
AND! AGAIN! When I say G2 I mean G2


Thank you all!

(Edited)
Report

I want more pineapples

1 month ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1075
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1
why eyeballs... can't you just say eyes. why do eyeballs sound so weird.
Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
1 month ago
Silvershadow
The Boneweaver
They/it/she
286
286 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 1047
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
I'm just weird like that ✨✨
seriously though if it makes you uncomfortable ill change it
Report
Quote

I want more pineapples

1 month ago
spoot
The Sweet Tooth
496
496 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 2237
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5

I have a G1 pair that produces close to this range! The biggest difference is that their tops are more red than brown. You can click through and see some of their previous kids. If this is close enough, I'm happy to keep breeding them and show you the outcomes in case any catch your interest. ^^


Report
Quote

1 month ago
Silvershadow
The Boneweaver
They/it/she
286
286 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 1047
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
@spoot
I just tried the demo puppy predictor thing (cant remember what its called) with one of the kiddos (Demi) and it's actually perfect :D It would be so nice if you could keep breeding them! Thank you so much for this!
I won't be too picky about the woof. What price range would you imagine?
Report
Quote

I want more pineapples

1 month ago
spoot
The Sweet Tooth
496
496 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 112
Forum Comments: 2237
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 5
Campaign Rank 5
Gauntlet Rank 5
Cooking Rank 5
Crafting Rank 5
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 5
Hunting Rank 5
Mining Rank 5
Cool! I'll message you when puppies are available. I plan on selling my G2 bracchus pups for 20 MS or 2M pebbles.
Report
Quote

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?