Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 month ago
Feyral
The Restless
She/her
203
203 Achievements
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 1
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 1
Closed, just going to list them over time on Flea Market, getting too many DMs to handle a board.

Closed

(Edited)
Report


1 month ago
MystiTheWolf
The Curious
Your local hirepen!
278
278 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 140
Forum Comments: 1030
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 3
Gauntlet Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 3
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2

Is there any way I could grab Maclin and 629859? (The no name-)

Both are really pretty, but I don’t want to go over 6 MS, and that’s probably underselling their combined worth anyways-

Report
Quote

"There must be blood, and this I knew;
Surely there can be wonders, too!"

-S. J. Tucker, "Wonders"

(P.S. Have any white lupins with an orange-range neck, somehow? Go here)

1 month ago
Feyral
The Restless
She/her
203
203 Achievements
General Rank 2
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 1
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 1

Is there any way I could grab Maclin and 629859? (The no name-)

Both are really pretty, but I don’t want to go over 6 MS, and that’s probably underselling their combined worth anyways-

I'm sorry I should have specified, I'm really only looking to sell the 5 digits right now. I like the other 6 digits too much to sell.
Report
Quote


1 month ago
chinchilla
The Chatty
explosive chinchilla
202
202 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 41
Forum Comments: 372
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 1
Cooking Rank 2
Crafting Rank 2
Fishing Rank 1
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 1

1. you ping someone using @, not by replying ^^

2. the orthrus and vortexcanis are soulbound and cant be sold
3. could i buy the snowloon?

Report
Quote

c4 goes boomboom

explosive chinchilla's shop → clickclick

go join finch avenue (my guild) pawsy very good at advertising btw → clicky

the pebble ca raffle! → press to click

1 month ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1078
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1

I am interested in, how much?
i can do 10 or smth ms for one of them
(Edited)
Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
1 month ago
lemonlime
Visit Hotel Lime!
257
257 Achievements
Forum Rank 2
Forum Threads: 35
Forum Comments: 402
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 2
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 2
Mining Rank 2
How much for this beauty Tree Frog?
Report
Quote

Here are some of my offers & free wolves!

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?