Attention: Abundant Activities has begun!
1 2
1 month ago
Lorwolf(me) for flight rising(you)!

I have some icerun 2024 seasonals, and a few 5 digit wolves I'd love to get rid of to someone who plays more often than I do.

List of items trading:

Wolves:

Ids 30500,30501,57634,57635,57636,57637

G1 23936

Familiars: 1x anniversary Phoenix, 1x crystalapin, 1x giant frostspinner, 1x glistening crystalapin

Apparel: 1x frostbite winter hunter belt, 1x cuffs of the same set CUSTOM DECOR old terror bird cosplay apparel!

Mostly LF flight rising gems and easilly sellable items from there!

(Edited)
Report
1 month ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
396
396 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4
I’m interested in the custom apparel! What are you wanting for it and can you put it on a wolf so I can see it?
(Edited)
Report
Quote


1 month ago
I’m interested in the custom apparel! What are you wanting for it and can you put it on a wolf so I can see it?
I can yes! I'll put it on my main wolf
Report
Quote
1 month ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1078
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1
how much do you want for it?
Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
1 month ago

Are you both interested in the custom decor? Also I'm genuinely not sure, I was the maker of it back in beta so I can technically probably still reprint it

Report
Quote
1 month ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1078
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1
well.... how much did you list it for before?
Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
1 month ago
I'm genuinely not sure LOL, is there a way to check
Report
Quote
1 month ago
Icepaws
The Restless
Not-So-Human
82
82 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 164
Forum Comments: 1078
General Rank 1
Starter Rank 1

yea there is! you can click link below


https://www.lorwolf.com/CustomApparel/MySubmissions

(Edited)
Report
Quote
Call Me Pawsy!





✦☆Icepaws☆✦
1 month ago
Looks like they used to be 40!
Report
Quote
1 month ago
Aurelia
The Golden
Lorwolf Empress
396
396 Achievements
Forum Rank 3
Forum Threads: 57
Forum Comments: 822
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 4
Campaign Rank 4
Gauntlet Rank 2
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 3
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 4
Mining Rank 4

Hey! When you quote someone it doesn't ping! You have to use that @ and name so I had no idea you replied lol.


I can offer you 200 gems for the terror bird.

Report
Quote


1 2
Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Recent Activity
1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?