Attention: Mining Mayhem has begun!
1 hour ago
Cinistello
The Tired
He/him
359
359 Achievements
Forum Rank 1
Forum Threads: 3
Forum Comments: 100
General Rank 5
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 3
Campaign Rank 4
Cooking Rank 4
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 5
Fishing Rank 4
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 3
what's your best party of 2?

I so wish I put in a lot of work toward that achievement before the campaign charges came out but.. to make it work I'd like to know if anyone has a favorite duo that will have a higher chance of winning fights so they're at least worth using to grind seasonal!

Report

2 minutes ago
Silvershadow
The Boneweaver
They/it/she
280
280 Achievements
Forum Rank 4
Forum Threads: 111
Forum Comments: 1026
General Rank 4
Starter Rank 1
Arena Rank 2
Campaign Rank 3
Cooking Rank 3
Crafting Rank 4
Farming Rank 2
Fishing Rank 2
Hunting Rank 3
Mining Rank 2
I find that lupin+spilled witch's brew works pretty well for fighting things with poison. As far as working alone goes-
I use it to fight colpaches in Southmarsh but I thiiiiink it may work for vulpactica and random consumed enemies as well
Also bracchus are ridiculously powerful so you might consider those.
Report
Quote

I want more pineapples

Unsubscribe from Post
Subscribe to Thread
Recent
Subscribed
My posts
Subscribed
You are not subscribed to any threads.
My Threads
You do not have any threads.
Trees
Music
Shuffle
Theme
Enable to have Music selection based site activities.
Repeat
Enable to repeat the current song.
Volume
Dismiss
Not interested in music? Permanently dismiss this music player.
Afternoon Stroll
Bathing on an Arturas
Boil 'em, Mash 'em
Canictonis Crossing
Dreaming About You
Embarking
Fields of Loria
First Snow
Follow the Leader
Good Morning, Challengers
Haunted Cave
Head in the Clouds
Into the Deep
Keep Going
Lone Wolf
Lost Music Box
Moonsblessings
Mosey Through the Forums
Nothing but Time
Play Date With Nana
Queueing Up
Sanity Check
Silly Walk
Sleepy Wolves
Sploosh
Sunken Melody
The Mighty Remain
Through Goldsea
Trailing Behind
What to Buy?